What's Up With These Chicks Wanting To Kiss U

Daps
you guys are worried about the wrong thing. it is when she sucks up her other bf right before you come over then gives you a kiss smack on the lips

you: baby what you been eating?
her: :shaq:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Teach the youth :ohlawd:

Catchin it like a dog catches a frisbee

705352781_5bb2787b82.jpg

:takedat:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:mjpls:

If I wanted to, I could get wifed right now. :lolbron:

I don't need superior dikk sucking skills to get a man to fall in love with me. :win:

Girls always say this bullshyt but its never about some nikka they really want. Otherwise they'd be with him. No one cares that Chief Keef's babymamma's play cousin from down the street wants to wife you. :rudy:

Yet, yall posting on the coli at like 1am every weekend night instead of cuddled up next to the nikka you secretly in love with. :comeon:

Future cat ladies in this bytch. :russ:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

Dappin you only for the gif of my D coordinator...Go Cowboys

and yes, most of us who actually deal with women have been through this once or twice...

My girl has FINALLY been broken of the habit, and now she knows that we will not kiss until she's at least rinsed her mouth out with Scope:heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Girls always say this bullshyt but its never about some nikka they really want. Otherwise they'd be with him. No one cares that Chief Keef's babymamma's play cousin from down the street wants to wife you. :rudy:

Yet, yall posting on the coli at like 1am every weekend night instead of cuddled up next to the nikka you secretly in love with.

Future cat ladies in this bytch. :russ:

Does it matter whether I want him or not? fukk no....the fact is I could get into a relationship right now if I wanted to :youngsabo:

and :dead: @ the bold wtf??? :russ:

Actually I post on the coli at 4am :takedat:

tumblr_lq05lfbm6B1qerfb9o4_500.gif

That I am...
Problem?:ld:

No.....just explains a lot :yawn: