what's up with guys and...

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Wondering how us females taste? Like today, one of my high school friends told me that he always wanted to know what I tasted like with no favors in return.:skip:

Few days before that my girls and I were talking about the same thing. N today this happens. What do you guys think is the reason behind this? When a gir wants to fukk a guy, she says I wanna the shyt outta him ... Not "I wanna suck his cock.":heh:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Maybe they figure if u let em eat, they gone smash too:shaq:

anyways, I don't turn down shyt but my collar. Take the free chew. Cause ill be Damn if I turn down a chick that wants to suck me off:win:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Maybe they figure if u let em eat, they gone smash too:shaq:

anyways, I don't turn down shyt but my collar. Take the free chew. Cause ill be Damn if I turn down a chick that wants to suck me off:win:

Sometimes that shyt backfires. I heard of females letting nikkas eat the cat and not give them no puss. I heard of nikkas paying chicks to eat the puss.There are really some sad nikkas out there.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Its an innuendo. Noone really wants to know how you taste because p*ssy taste the same. Like a stale plum.

So its a guy pick up line? You broke ass nikka weren't you the same nikka crying about money last time when I stated my obvious opinion about a guy having his own money cuz I make mine.

You ol' whack cry baby ass lookin ass nikka. :pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wondering how us females taste? Like today, one of my high school friends told me that he always wanted to know what I tasted like with no favors in return.:skip:

Few days before that my girls and I were talking about the same thing. N today this happens. What do you guys think is the reason behind this? When a gir wants to fukk a guy, she says I wanna the shyt outta him ... Not "I wanna suck his cock.":heh:

Tasting leads to fukking. Listen to what these guys above me said. Why do women ask a question but dismiss the answer if it ain't what they want to hear?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
So its a guy pick up line? You broke ass nikka weren't you the same nikka crying about money last time when I stated my obvious opinion about a guy having his own money cuz I make mine.

You ol' whack cry baby ass lookin ass nikka. :pacspit:

:usure: because I remember you were the one that got sonned by everyon in that thread and was looking like a dirty fat bytch talkin about how her man BETTER have this and that. And everyone dismantled you giving a theses on how you will never got a man. Go seat your old bus seat breath down. I bet ya p*ssy smell like :trash: