Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:

The thread is closed genius. Nice try.

But the reciepts still exist. :ufdup:

You handed out ya address because ya boyfriend was getting slaughtered in that thread. The thread is closed so u can lie all u want but we all saw u in there c00n caping. Play dumb if u want you were the #1 with the cape on :cape:

full

This old nikka can't help but lie and be deceitful :russ:

I sent that message in that man "Nicole's" inbox. That wasn't posted by me in any thread. Why you lie so much, my nikka?

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Let's not deflect y'all... a lot of us reading this thread were sent here from The Spot cause @Wallychamp is trying to expose @Billy Ocean for threatening a woman.

I've been on this site since the SOHH days and we've seen a lot of shyt in terms of catfishing, fake accounts and etc... so aside from other beefs that are bubbling up here - Y'ALL ARE DEFENDING A MAN NAMED NICOLE. With all of the "exposals" that have taken place in like the past 15 years, the one thing that remains constant is the fact that people typically don't hesitate to prove that they're black, white, mexican, chinese, man, woman, dog etc.

So whats the problem?? If you a girl @Nicole0416 then prove it my nikka - just like everybody else has over the years.

Everybody in here should smarten up... y'all caping for a penis :mjlol:

Come on breh... don't do this... look who you're caping for... you're defending a dude who is openly supporting and caping for an exposed c00n @hustlemania aka hustlebooty...

Yes @Billy Ocean initially was being clowned for e-thuggin a female...

but he opened himself up to clowning he's now getting... well deserved too...

:sas2:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Come on breh... don't do this... look who you're caping for... you're defending a dude who is openly supporting an caping for an exposed c00n @hustlemania aka hustlebooty...

Yes at @Billy Ocean initially was being clowned for e-thuggin a female...

You know why @Lord Mecca won't be able to see me caping for any c00ning? Cause it never happened, you cac fakkit. And you shouldn't be running around here speaking on Black issues.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
save it.. yall do this shyt to every new female that comes on this site. I've seen the threads
I'm not even gonna read the rest, cause that's exactly my point. It doesn't only happen to females, it happens to people who claim their black, claim they're NOT white, etc. etc. If you a girl, hit up the DM with some proof. People write things on paper with their username; maybe a tagline that someone told you to write who don't believe you. Even if that's not cold hard proof, people still will put in the effort to back up the accusations - you don't even gotta show your whole face in the pic. We're just supposed to believe you?

You being a woman is exactly why you're in this battle in the first place. You're going to war with another poster who everyone knows is black for a fact, and lives in NY. Another poster you're beefing with never denied being white for a second. Y'all deflecting talking about he's from the slum and all this - that's not even the point, but how come you can't Come Thru like Styles P feat. N.O.R.E. off the Violator Compilation Vol. 2 :francis:

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not even gonna read the rest, cause that's exactly my point. It doesn't only happen to females, it happens to people who claim their black, claim they're NOT white, etc. etc. If you a girl, hit up the DM with some proof. People write things on paper with their username; maybe a tagline that someone told you to write who don't believe you. Even if that's not cold hard proof, people still will put in the effort to back up the accusations - you don't even gotta show your whole face in the pic. We're just supposed to believe you?

You being a woman is exactly why you're in this battle in the first place. You're going to war with another poster who everyone knows is black for a fact, and lives in NY. Another poster you're beefing with never denied being white for a second. Y'all deflecting talking about he's from the slum and all this - that's not even the point, but how come you can't Come Thru like Styles P feat. N.O.R.E. off the Violator Compilation Vol. 2 :francis:

giphy.gif
"i am ignoring content by this member".. ^^^^ anddd another one for the ig list... adios. Didn't read either , said what I said. with that homo ass gif you posted. LMAO.. FAKKIT. what type of man says "they wanna see receipts" that's some LSA ish.. you are gay... I have never NEVER heard a man say " he needs receipts" in real life.. you IZ wild flaming huh?? Homos gonna cape for other homos, huh? Gurllllllll.. you want those receipts, huh??? you wanna spill some tea with me too, boo??? :wrist::coffee:.. we can go get our nails done and I'll tell you all about it...

My female friends and I don't even engage like that. because we don't gossip, we discuss real shyt.

and I'm not fukking, having sex or soliciting or trying to solicit anyone off of here, no one can say I do, and I'm not here to date or engage .. fuk do you care??.. and who the fuk are you???! You don't tell me what the fuk I need to do and who I am, bytch, you post just like me.. FOH..chatty, lies and rumors/gossip .. if I wanted to be over at LSA, I would go, stop acting like it. .. I swear.. cant make this shyt up. I'm not posting shyt of my pics, stop acting like a thirsty ho.

Last edited:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
Come on breh... don't do this... look who you're caping for... you're defending a dude who is openly supporting and caping for an exposed c00n @hustlemania aka hustlebooty...

Yes @Billy Ocean initially was being clowned for e-thuggin a female...

I'm not doing anything except trying to find out whether or not this situation even has any weight.

EVEN IF Nicole isn't really Nicolas - he even says in the PM message that if you ARE a girl, I'll get one of my homegirls to do the work :manny:

Don't get it twisted, it's not like I'm over here taking sides - I don't even know this Nicole poster too much - but I see the nikka posting. I don't get to deep on it, but I 100% believe that there's a lot of men posing as women, just like there's a lot of whites posing as blacks, just like there's new jacks who pose as hip-hop heads, etc. This is the internet bro. What makes your buddy so unique that she don't gotta prove it like everyone else has at some point in time?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:mjlol:

The thread is deleted genius. Nice try.

But the reciepts still exist. :ufdup:

You handed out ya address because ya boyfriend was getting slaughtered in that thread. The thread was deleted so u can lie all u want but we all saw u in there c00n caping. Play dumb if u want you were the #1 with the cape on :cape:

IN

full
IN
:popcorn:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not doing anything except trying to find out whether or not this situation even has any weight.

EVEN IF Nicole isn't really Nicolas - he even says in the PM message that if you ARE a girl, I'll get one of my homegirls to do the work :manny:

Don't get it twisted, it's not like I'm over here taking sides - I don't even know this Nicole poster too much - but I see the nikka posting. I don't get to deep on it, but I 100% believe that there's a lot of men posing as women, just like there's a lot of whites posing as blacks, just like there's new jacks who pose as hip-hop heads, etc. This is the internet bro. What makes your buddy so unique that she don't gotta prove it like everyone else has at some point in time?

Instead of evening responding to your logical questioning this guy "Nicole" claims to have put you on ignore :mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This old nikka can't help but lie and be deceitful :russ:

I sent that message in that man "Nicole's" inbox. That wasn't posted by me in any thread. Why you lie so much, my nikka?

:stopitslime:

You asked for reciepts of u caping knowing damn well the reciepts are in a deleted thread. But in that same thread is where Nicole said u hit her PM box. U playing dumb now.

Billy...I used this thread to help me kill time at work and now I'm done. You live in a slum in your mid 30's and u put the cape on hard for a c00n. And your knowledge on 90's Hip Hop is straight trash. I'm gonna put you back on ignore ok?

Ok.....Cool. :ehh:

*puts back on ignore*

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

giphy.gif
Cartoon GOAT on the cover
YkcEJed.png

0001334971.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you a girl, hit up the DM with some proof. People write things on paper with their username; maybe a tagline that someone told you to write who don't believe you. Even if that's not cold hard proof, people still will put in the effort to back up the accusations - you don't even gotta show your whole face in the pic. We're just supposed to believe you?
Bytch, who is "we"??? everybody that I want to know who I am , already knows just bc YOU want a pic and want to know doesn't mean shyt.. and I'm not hitting up your DMs with shyt.. you fukkin perv.. you just want to know what I look like- that's your only reason, I'm not stupid. foh. and Ive been posted myself in here a few times, just bc you didn't get a special invite doesn't mean the shyt didn't happen. fuk is wrong with you??? LMAO at you giving directives and shyt... to enter your DMs with photos, don't have to post a whole face pic..... LMAOFFFFFF.. I don't want you!!!! fuk do I want you to know what I look like???. I already know what I look like...
:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Instead of evening responding to your logical questioning this guy "Nicole" claims to have put you on ignore :mjlol:
Logical questioning.. ??? LMAO.. your side ho asked me to enter his DMs with pics. He sounds like a gay fantasizing perv. foh..and you should keep him in check, aren't yall fukkin each other already???! he's not making you jealous???