What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Basically you got a small minority of Black people who think cuz a few AA's have Native American look a likes, that means we the same people. They literally have no proof besides a few books written by cats they never met before and YouTube videos made by nut cases who ask silly questions like "where the slave ships at then?"

It's really no different than joining other movements like the Flat Earthers, the Hebrew Israelites, etc. It's a way to be one of the few "woke" ones who knows the "truth" while everyone else doesn't.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Read the book They Came Before Columbus by Ivan Sertima.

This is a well known fact nowadays. There's too much evidence to support it. Mainstream historians do their best to dismiss it and the Smithsonian museum covers up all archeological finds on this matter because it dismantles American History that is based on Columbus finding America first

If the country/world knew this truth, not only would American history have to be rewritten but world history as well. They don't want that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Basically you got a small minority of Black people who think cuz a few AA's have Native American look a likes, that means we the same people. They literally have no proof besides a few books written by cats they never met before and YouTube videos made by nut cases who ask silly questions like "where the slave ships at then?"

It's really no different than joining other movements like the Flat Earthers, the Hebrew Israelites, etc. It's a way to be one of the few "woke" ones who knows the "truth" while everyone else doesn't.

Thats ridiculous and I don't think you are getting the whole point. The point is we were everywhere before whites even came into existence,including America. So slavery is not the only way we came to be in the americas.

The famous Maya people were partly Black

Yes black people ended up becoming different tribes,but there wasn't a bunch of different tribes in the beginning. Black people are the original people,and we inhabited every where on this earth,America including.. Anybody saying all of the slaves here were just black people who were conquered and put into slavery,thats another story. But I don't think thats whats being said,but thats how people who don't believe it interpret it. In such a rush to defend the white mans so called science and the white washed history they were taught:martin:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America

Then you have c00ns like this that would rather try and distort any truth about black people being in america

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Either Africans were in the Americas way before Columbus or various different civilizations living large distances away from each other all suddenly and spontaneously learned how to build pyramids synchronized to star systems/constellations all around the exact same time

Cuz there are tons of pyramids all over the Americas that are dam near identical to African pyramids, both in construction and positioning

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Get a book called when rocks cry out. ALONG with They Came Before Colombus. As well as nature knows no color line. Give me a sec to post some scholarship
51-A0ImPM8L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

beforecolumbus.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that these facts are anti-black

Could you rationally explain that one for me

When I was considered “conscious” before it was a thing, I noticed that within circles of Afro-Centrics there was this overglorification of the Egyptian kingdoms of yesteryear and occasional mentions of Sudan or Ethiopia.

The many many tribes of Africa, are rarely touched on or met with scorn (mainly from the Moorish, We are technically Natives and Hebrew Israelite types) but there’s a correlation that can’t be ignored because of how blatant it is.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
When I was considered “conscious” before it was a thing, I noticed that within circles of Afro-Centrics there was this overglorification of the Egyptian kingdoms of yesteryear and occasional mentions of Sudan or Ethiopia.

The many many tribes of Africa, are rarely touched on or met with scorn (mainly from the Moorish, We are technically Natives and Hebrew Israelite types) but there’s a correlation that can’t be ignored because of how blatant it is.

I see what you mean here.....