What's the worst way to die in Hunter x Hunter?

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
I'd be afraid to piss off Pariston. There's no telling what he would have planned.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah once they got on that island for the hunter exam the show went :demonic: really fast :huhldup: at first you think it was like any other Shounen anime but then it started hitting you with more :demonic: moments:huhldup:
my dumbass thought that getting sucked into vacuum meant that you could eventually be released unharmed at some point :mjlol:

HxH's vulgarity doesn't really sick in until you realize that the Ants weren't even that bad compared to everyone else

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dumbass thought that getting sucked into vacuum meant that you could eventually be released unharmed at some point :mjlol:

HxH's vulgarity doesn't really sick in until you realize that the Ants weren't even that bad compared to everyone else
That is because in other works of fiction what winds up happening take for example Power Rangers A lot of the monsters in that series do that :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill Kite, brehs :demonic:

gon-neferpitou.gif

ep131_24.png

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still think mereum would be one of tje strongest beings on the dark continent but that place has weird hax that would fukk with even the strongest beings
People will automatically go to the chimera ants but that Dark Continent shyt is terrifying
Get captured by pap brehs :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Still think mereum would be one of tje strongest beings on the dark continent but that place has weird hax that would fukk with even the strongest beings

Get captured by pap brehs :scust:
There was some ranking in the manga and it said that Mereum would not be among the strongest enemies on the island. He'd be a sub-boss at best.