What's the worst struggle meal y'all ever had?

Pro
Daps
Why are you nikkaz suffering in college? Them Pell Grants used to have a nikka eating good :win:

In a weird position where my mom makes too much money to qualify for great grants, but not enough to actually cover the costs of college. My money for college (about 3 G's) from working part time over the past two summers got eaten up by my pops when he was going through some trouble and I lent this nikka a card on my account.

nikka overdrew my shyt by thousands.....all of my money got taken and the nikka had the audacity to say it wasn't his fault and that he's not paying it back...even though he's making 6 figure dollars now and doesn't help with my college whatsoever :what:. My parents are divorced and I only really fukk with my mom because she always held me down, and sad to say but my pops is a certified fukk nikka so I haven't really fukked with him since I was like 13. My sister is a freshman now so I rarely ask my mama for any help, just want her to focus on my sis. I've taken out loans and gotten some grants, but just enough loans to cover my tuition...not enough to be eating good because I'm a smart nikka and don't want CACs in the federal gov making hella interest money off of me.

Last year for me has been a struggle man. I lost all of my money for school because of my dad, I don't even have books for any of my classes man :why:. Haven't been able to get a job since the school year started, so I've had to hustle just to eat. Sold speakers, Jordans, old clothes, records, movies, my guitar & amp, and other things that I'm not going to incriminate myself with by saying, just to eat ramen. If I literally have nothing and exhausted all options I'll ask my mom for like $50 and make that shyt last for like 2 months of food. Ground beef, fish, and chicken is a delicacy for me...and getting to go somewhere like Chipotle is like a 5 star restaurant now.

I got this job overseas though, and I'll be making some good money doing it after this school year. The struggle has made me appreciate everything I get WAY more...which is a good thing I guess, I just can't wait to be done with this shyt and making some decent money.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
In a weird position where my mom makes too much money to qualify for great grants, but not enough to actually cover the costs of college. My money for college (about 3 G's) from working part time over the past two summers got eaten up by my pops when he was going through some trouble and I lent this nikka a card on my account.

nikka overdrew my shyt by thousands.....all of my money got taken and the nikka had the audacity to say it wasn't his fault and that he's not paying it back...even though he's making 6 figure dollars now and doesn't help with my college whatsoever :what:. My parents are divorced and I only really fukk with my mom because she always held me down, and sad to say but my pops is a certified fukk nikka so I haven't really fukked with him since I was like 13. My sister is a freshman now so I rarely ask my mama for any help, just want her to focus on my sis. I've taken out loans and gotten some grants, but just enough loans to cover my tuition...not enough to be eating good because I'm a smart nikka and don't want CACs in the federal gov making hella interest money off of me.

Last year for me has been a struggle man. I lost all of my money for school because of my dad, I don't even have books for any of my classes man :why:. Haven't been able to get a job since the school year started, so I've had to hustle just to eat. Sold speakers, Jordans, old clothes, records, movies, my guitar & amp, and other things that I'm not going to incriminate myself with by saying, just to eat ramen. If I literally have nothing and exhausted all options I'll ask my mom for like $50 and make that shyt last for like 2 months of food. Ground beef, fish, and chicken is a delicacy for me...and getting to go somewhere like Chipotle is like a 5 star restaurant now. The struggle has made me appreciate everything I get WAY more...which is a good thing I guess, I just can't wait to be done with this shyt and making some decent money.

:mindblown: All those words. I asked you ONE question, breh :dahell:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Last year for me has been a struggle man. I lost all of my money for school because of my dad, I don't even have books for any of my classes man :why:. Haven't been able to get a job since the school year started, so I've had to hustle just to eat. Sold speakers, Jordans, old clothes, records, movies, my guitar & amp, and other things that I'm not going to incriminate myself with by saying, just to eat ramen. If I literally have nothing and exhausted all options I'll ask my mom for like $50 and make that shyt last for like 2 months of food. Ground beef, fish, and chicken is a delicacy for me...and getting to go somewhere like Chipotle is like a 5 star restaurant now.

I got this job overseas though, and I'll be making some good money doing it after this school year. The struggle has made me appreciate everything I get WAY more...which is a good thing I guess, I just can't wait to be done with this shyt and making some decent money.

:to::to::to:

your dad is an a$$hole.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spam n rice a roni........i didnt even eat that dog food

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
my cousin made me some left over neckbones wit gravy, on top on an omelet with pepperoni onions pepper and cheese...that shyt was legendary

:childplease: This don't sound like no struggle. Sounds like you were privileged and just mixed 2 gourmet meals into one

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Fried egg with some rice and a lil butter when I was a kid.

It was actually pretty good:ehh:

I still cook it now, but I add meat and onions and seasonings.

It gets rough sometimes

:to:
dsc_0175.jpg

White rice with eggs

What's good with everyone hatin' on eggs and rice?

Niccas callin' food that I eat on the reg a struggle meal....:to:

Jasmine Rice, Eggs, Soy Sauce = D-LICIOUS!

Add some bacon, onions, and bellpepper and nicca that is one of my go-to dinners....:noah:[DOUBLEPOST=1397636072][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haitian mud cookies might be the goat struggle meals tho

:dwillhuh:

Just finding out about this...black people have endured so much and continue to do so....:snoop:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I was the youngest of 4 boys living in 2 bedroom project apt in Louisiana. There was a race and/or fight for any food in the house. We were barefooted most of the summer. We were africans, i swear. Mom would do her best and pile up on snacks and stuff, but many times we just ran out. Summer time was the worst. No 2 school meals was tough.

I've ate it all. Sugar sandwich, ketchup, mayo, mustard sandwiches. Plain cornflakes, no milk. Scrapping ice from the freezer and eating it. I recall eating plain stale icecream cones with no icecream. We came up hard my friends.

empty+ice+cream+cone.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sugar packets. All time fave is rice and ketchup or rice and butter.