What's the worst struggle meal y'all ever had?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It gets rough sometimes

:to:
dsc_0175.jpg

I had this exact struggle meal before. shyt you sprinkle some hot sauce on it with some blk pepper its pretty damn good. I think i put a kraft cheese slice on that bytch to melt too

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Damn you nikkas was eating good as fukk. When i was locked up, we ate some lasagna that looked like dog food. Some chewed up chicken chunks with frozen mashed potatoes.:huhldup: Some nasty ass Bologna sandwiches. The best thing was the cereal in the morning & cookies with our dinner. Unless you had money on your books.
never been to prison but in jail they used to hand out both cheese and some kind of meat sandwiches

dudes in the holding cell would be like "aye, you wanna switch the top halves so we can eat good"

next dude: "i kinda just wanted cheese"

first guy: "I kinda just wasn't asking :demonic:"

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
My worst would be ramen noodles and thrown on top of some spinach i stole. I took that and threw a can on tuna in it. i ate this once a day, as my only meal, for a little over a week.

Pro
Daps
In college right now, strugglin'.

Worst meal I've had has been some old, stale ass oatmeal that tasted like the plastic inside the container...cooked in some tap water. No sugar, no nothing to hide that disgusting flavor. Had glass of tap water on the side to wash it down. shyt was :trash: but I gotta do what I gotta do to survive :yeshrug:

After eating that shyt...I'm excited to eat Ramen now...it was that bad.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Back when I was a kid my parents were poor. Of course being Mexican we use tortillas instead of bread

Tortillas with lime and salt for lunch and dinner For a while :sadcam:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Worst meal I've had has been some old, stale ass oatmeal that tasted like the plastic inside the container...cooked in some tap water. No sugar, no nothing to hide that disgusting flavor. Had glass of tap water on the side to wash it down. shyt was :trash: but I gotta do what I gotta do to survive :yeshrug:

Why are you nikkaz suffering in college? Them Pell Grants used to have a nikka eating good :win:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

I swear that "freshman 15" shyt must only be for women because i lost mad weight due to the college struggle.