whats the worse hotel/motel you ever stayed in?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
A Budget inn in Greensboro NC, horrible smell, no fridge, no AC, random nikkas calling left and right, I was disgusted til I got acclimated to that lifestyle

I aint complaining though, Cheap motels you get what you pay for, when the sun go down look out the window and watch the show:blessed:

I fukk around and started pimping this momma and daughter(34, and 20) combo one year, fukking around in motels

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I use to drive a lot, like cross country type trips. Stayed at a HoJo somewhere in TN that was so disgusting, I slept with all my clothes on and showered with my socks on....another joint in MS I stayed in had brown well water but I use to live there when I was little and that some of the best water you'll ever drink or shower with. Don't even need lotion water so soft brehs...Stayed in a shytbag hotel in Waegwon, S Korea once. Seen scorpions, spiders & shyt...on top of the hookers and the yakuza looking dudes in the lobby.............

Then there's the one time I stayed at a hotel not too far from Hartsfield :sadcam:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Hotel in NJ's near the shore are the worse. I stayed at one in 2011,Whole place smelled like cigarettes.So much negative to list,Im pissed even thinking back to it.