whats the worse hotel/motel you ever stayed in?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Share them stories.

Id say my worse was in Cuba, I got a free trip to Havana due to overbooking but the catch was when I returned back to varadero I had to spend the night at this other hotel.

Ish was nasty, filled with drunks, vomit in the hallways, bloody sheets, no hot water, no elevator working had to climb like ten flights of stairs with my luggage. I complained and the night time manager told Me to sleep on the streets .

I got my money back for that night though, but that was the worst hoteliI ever stayed at

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Amarin inn in Bangkok had to walk down a shady 50 yard alley to get to it near Koh san road. Right next to a mosque and heard pray calls hungover as fukk for a week every morning. Also got bed bug bites on my back and had cum stained sheets and pillow cases. shyt cost so little we got what we paid for. Hotel owners were so nice though they were good muslim people but they ran a shyt establishment it was 3rd world

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This was in 08 in Columbus, Ohio. I think it was some Latino thang goin on that weekend and all the reasonable rooms were booked, so I had to stay at a motel on main st. When u paid for the room and got the key (an actual key), they gave u the remote for the tv:dead:

Another one was in 09 in ft. Lauderdale, returnin from our honeymoon. I booked it in advance and the pics on the website looked good. We got there and the pics and the actual ramada didnt match. Wife booked another hotel, embassy suites, and we were outta that ramada like:whew::russ: with a full refund

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That scust-tel I stayed at in Tampa Bay, right off the bridge. Nasty ass shyt. This shady ass Arab nikka was working the front desk. shyt looked like a greasy ass auto shop office, dirty as hell. He had on his buttoned up shirt open, wife beater, and was covered in Jew gold.

I'm like "Uh, reservation for _____ ________" :ld:

"Bro, one second!" :ehh:

I'm lookin around this filthy muhfukka, and I see a sign that read "ADULT ENTERTAINMENT UPON REQUEST".

So I'm like bet, this nikka got tapes I can peep. (it was 1999).

He comes back with my key, and I go to my room, one of them joints you walk into from the outside. I go to open the door to room 12, and this shyt :dwillhuh:

nikka, shyt was on some nasty ass Micheal Madsen Kill Bill shyt. You looked around that shyt and could only :scusthov:

I go back to the car, contemplating even staying as I go get my first bag, and nikkaS, 2 lil latina girls, couldn't be older than 14 or 15, and 2 brothas like 6'2 and around 28 walked right into the room next to me. It turned out that "ADULT ENTERTAINMENT UPON REQUEST" was this dude pimpin out underage girls.

I GOT MY REFUND RIGHT QUICK AND PAID THE EXTRA MONEY TO HOLLA AT A RED ROOF INN :damn:

Demonface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jersey/Miami
There was this Motel in Miami Florida , I asked the dude for the key so I can see the room . shyt had an oven and everything was complete shyt in it , Indian dude owned the motel so I told him nah cant stay and he was like aight. Then I went to Days Inn and Then to La Quinta.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Days inn right outside the navy base north of Chicago ... Billeting on base was booked and I had to stay my ass off base. Picked days inn shyt smelled like straight smoke, bed was hard as bricks ... Shower was dirty as shyt! Never again fukk days inn:pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This $20 for 30min joint on route 22 am sure @skeetsinternal knows which one am talkin bout, no homo, shyt was the worst

Doors ain't lock
There was cig burns in the sheets in a no smoking room
The door didn't lock
Ac blew heat
Sink only ran cold water

And keep in mind I've slept in hotels In third world countries

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
right outside of denver, CO. i was on a budget with my band at the time and we were rolling with the cheapest thing possible. didn't seem to be too big of a problem, even in the D (which is another ratchet story) and the chi but in Colorado :whew:

there was some kind of mexican domestic violence going on in the pool all night long, the wifi was ass, and the room smelled like death. it was the the least deathy smelling room they had too.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Great thread, I remember going to some terrible ass hotels in Ocean City which is basically a tourist spot for dirty cacs from Bmore/MD. Wet carpet drives me crazy and I remember my shyt was constantly feeling damp, sand in the shower, and seeing what looked like dried up nut splattered on 1 of the walls smfh.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only nasty place that I stayed was in Tennessee. Me and some fam were down there for a football game for my bro. I can't remember the name of the hotel but I do remember the carpet was nasty(I didn't book that hotel). Luckily that was my worst experience. I usually stay in four/five star chain hotels just to avoid things like that, and I also always read reviews for the hotel. I rather spend more money on nice hotels then go the cheap way and end up staying in a dump