Whats the verdict on ufc 3

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The funny thing is this game is closer to fight night then anything. Have you played this?
I took your word for it and just bought it.

Installing tonight and will play tomorrow. Everyone is saying it sucks, but I’m starving.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So this game is actually a pretty good improvement over the previous games. My ground game still sucks, but the striking feels much more fluid than the previous games.

People really need to stop bytching. I am happy with it so far.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The game is terrible controls are messed up career mode is ridiculously hard I want my money back

:sadcam:
Did you play the other UFC games? This is a HUGE improvement in terms of controls.

UFC and UFC 2 were a janky mess. This is finally a step in the right direction. The striking system still needs work, but we are finally getting a competent fighter. I actually feel more confident countering as opposed to hoping I was able to connect in the past.

Huge improvement in the ground game as well.

Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, Nederland
Did you play the other UFC games? This is a HUGE improvement in terms of controls.

UFC and UFC 2 were a janky mess. This is finally a step in the right direction. The striking system still needs work, but we are finally getting a competent fighter. I actually feel more confident countering as opposed to hoping I was able to connect in the past.

I had ufc 2 for 2 days and sold that shyt I thaugjt I would gave this game a try because im done with starting up my xbox360 only for fightnight I had to have a new fighting without allot of fantasy and magic bit this game is just annoying they could adjust the blocking window for ground en takedowns sometime im so quick with a block but the game is not even responding fukk outta here

:pacspit:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dumped UFC 3 and back on my fight night shyt.

It is incredible how superior this game is. Still anywhere between 300-500 players at any given time on the PS3 and about the same on the XBOX 360 as well.

Microsoft/EA are fukking up not adding this to the xbox one. Classic game.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas using sports games as a barometer of intelligence?
full

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I took your word for it and just bought it.

Installing tonight and will play tomorrow. Everyone is saying it sucks, but I’m starving.

So this game is actually a pretty good improvement over the previous games. My ground game still sucks, but the striking feels much more fluid than the previous games.

People really need to stop bytching. I am happy with it so far.

Yeah....no desire to play this game anymore and I have the Fight Night itch again.

:snoop:

Dumped UFC 3 and back on my fight night shyt.

It is incredible how superior this game is. Still anywhere between 300-500 players at any given time on the PS3 and about the same on the XBOX 360 as well.

Microsoft/EA are fukking up not adding this to the xbox one. Classic game.

:laff:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's still a MAJOR improvement over the other 2 games IMO, but going back to fight night just reminds you how fluid FNC really is.

The ground game in UFC 3 is better, but still meh to me. The game is just not that fun :yeshrug: