Whats the verdict on ufc 3

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
It’s a fun game if you are an MMA fan and aren’t an annoying fukk boy screaming for FN in every thread

tenor.gif

full

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
But you responded :heh: Nothing was directed specifically to anyone. So who’s really “triggered” or whatever corny cac words you like to use?

I'm not the one who made passive aggressive comments directed towards someone without a quote. You sound like one of them cacs who has a problem w/someone at work and instead of dealing with them directly you make a "general" statement to everybody just to avoid confict. :mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one who made passive aggressive comments directed towards someone without a quote. You sound like one of them cacs who has a problem w/someone at work and instead of dealing with them directly you make a "general" statement to everybody just to avoid confict. :mjpls:

Fam. No one was talking to you. It’s dozens of other people who do what I described. You obviously in your feelings which is why your responded. Why are you even in here? You’ve made it perfectly clear your stance. And nikka who is you? Nobody afraid of quoting you :heh: No go find some more outdated memes from reddit cacazoid

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
While I'm a fan of Fight Night games, y'all nikkas are retarded if you're acting like the UFC games aren't better overall games. UFC takes a shyt load more skills and that's why nikkas don't like it...think about it...nikkas only play Madden, 2k, and COD because the shyt takes no brain power. I love hearing "why can't you stand up and fight like a man?"...bytch because we are playing UFC, not boxing.

Anyway, UFC 3 is slightly better than 2, but it still needs some improvement. Definitely a "buy", not rent because it takes practice to learn that new striking system
STFU

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
EA just can’t seem to get their shyt together with UFC games. I love fighting games, but it’s the only series I really can’t fukk with. Always been janky af

Looks like fight night champion and street fighter 5 will stay in rotation.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You have no idea how many hours of 2k and Masden I've put in since AI on the cover (Dreamcast) and Madden since Genesis. The only brain power either one takes is to figure out how to stop the spams this year... Go play FIFA and see a sports game that takes true skill. shyt, idk if y'all would consider it a sport but go play Rocket League and really see some shyt that requires thinking at all times.
2k and Madden requires skill tho, lol

skilled players don't spam

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
2k and Madden requires skill tho, lol

skilled players don't spam
fukk outta here. Your mind is apparently too small to understand what skill is in gaming if you think Madden and 2k require anything but not getting spammed to death by the opponent.

Again...go play FIFA...go play Rocket League then come back to this thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
EA just can’t seem to get their shyt together with UFC games. I love fighting games, but it’s the only series I really can’t fukk with. Always been janky af

Looks like fight night champion and street fighter 5 will stay in rotation.

The funny thing is this game is closer to fight night then anything. Have you played this?

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Owned UFC 1 and 2..they were ok, a bit bland and robotic. Only bought those when they dropped to around $10/15...might do the same for 3 one day.

I miss the Undisputed series from last gen.