Whats the verdict on ufc 3

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Did not and will never play UFC 3. EA Sports needs to get their act together and give us what the people really want.

8e4d73ad-bf19-46ba-942d-31f6bbc95e45_1.54b0b23520953c3fd8c448b74d379980.jpeg

Fuk that cac ass trash UFC garbage. :pacspit:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I agree breh but too much politics and red tape. I love fighting games so and ufc the only option.
Not down with MK or SF? I like like the game, im at the mw title fight in career.... it has its issues as mma might be the most difficult sport to make feel as fluid as the real thing...but knocking people out is satisfying to me...submission system still ass tho...only time it was good was undisputed 3 imo. And snoop dog is a commentator

Daps
Not down with MK or SF? I like like the game, im at the mw title fight in career.... it has its issues as mma might be the most difficult sport to make feel as fluid as the real thing...but knocking people out is satisfying to me...submission system still ass tho...only time it was good was undisputed 3 imo. And snoop dog is a commentator
I don’t like the fantasy stuff I need the real thing

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
While I'm a fan of Fight Night games, y'all nikkas are retarded if you're acting like the UFC games aren't better overall games. UFC takes a shyt load more skills and that's why nikkas don't like it...think about it...nikkas only play Madden, 2k, and COD because the shyt takes no brain power. I love hearing "why can't you stand up and fight like a man?"...bytch because we are playing UFC, not boxing.

Anyway, UFC 3 is slightly better than 2, but it still needs some improvement. Definitely a "buy", not rent because it takes practice to learn that new striking system

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
While I'm a fan of Fight Night games, y'all nikkas are retarded if you're acting like the UFC games aren't better overall games. UFC takes a shyt load more skills and that's why nikkas don't like it...think about it...nikkas only play Madden, 2k, and COD because the shyt takes no brain power. I love hearing "why can't you stand up and fight like a man?"...bytch because we are playing UFC, not boxing.

Anyway, UFC 3 is slightly better than 2, but it still needs some improvement. Definitely a "buy", not rent because it takes practice to learn that new striking system

If you think Madden and NBA2K require no brainpower then you haven't been playing against the right people breh:yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you think Madden and NBA2K require no brainpower then you haven't been playing against the right people breh:yeshrug:
You have no idea how many hours of 2k and Masden I've put in since AI on the cover (Dreamcast) and Madden since Genesis. The only brain power either one takes is to figure out how to stop the spams this year... Go play FIFA and see a sports game that takes true skill. shyt, idk if y'all would consider it a sport but go play Rocket League and really see some shyt that requires thinking at all times.