What's the Ugliest enemy you've ever seen in a video game ?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The Dead Space monsters were up there.

That thing from Ocarina of Time too:
iu
I was never the same after this :wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The Dead Space monsters were up there.

That thing from Ocarina of Time too:
iu

I was never the same after this :wow:
What is this supposed to be concept art of because I don’t remember. The things in the town once you leave the temple of time? I think I vaguely remember some monsters beneath a village too but I have no idea what this is.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm not dissing the game, most games are time wasters which is good if you have idle time that needs to be filled, but good games stimulate your mind while your playing, Elder Ring is a game that will have people a certain type of person addicted to just aimlessly doing nothing in the game, just for completion sake, and some kind of imaginary bragging rights

I see why they gave it a 10/10 but I also see why somebody would say the game is trash
So what games do you think are a 9 or 10 or better than elden ring

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
What is this supposed to be concept art of because I don’t remember. The things in the town once you leave the temple of time? I think I vaguely remember some monsters beneath a village too but I have no idea what this is.
it was some undead monster in the royal crypt or something, honestly kinda goofy looking with N64 graphics but as a young twerp who didn't play any kinda creepy games , I yanked the damn cord out the wall :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what games do you think are a 9 or 10 or better than elden ring

The score games too high, I mean 10/10 will have to be something like Ocarina of Time that blew away everything else out and innovated the entire industry

To me a 10/10 is a must play game because it's that good regardless of genre anyone can enjoy it

that's not Elden Ring, as a soul game it is a 10/10, and I see why people who enjoy those would give a 10/10 because it's the pinnacle of style of game, however, game is too flawed to give it a 10/10

The animations in this game are incredible, but that's about it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The score games too high, I mean 10/10 will have to be something like Ocarina of Time that blew away everything else out and innovated the entire industry

To me a 10/10 is a must play game because it's that good regardless of genre anyone can enjoy it

that's not Elden Ring, as a soul game it is a 10/10, and I see why people who enjoy those would give a 10/10 because it's the pinnacle of style of game, however, game is too flawed to give it a 10/10

The animations in this game are incredible, but that's about it
I feel ya

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
16679.jpg

Had to wait until the sun came up and my family was in the house to play through this part :hubie:

Probably never playing this game again and this is mainly why...not wanting to deal with this :hubie:

Yoooo, just the screenshots have me :damn: