What's the Ugliest enemy you've ever seen in a video game ?

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Centaur-Fallout-3.jpg

:scust: :huhldup:

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

I was going to post that thing from RE4 that almost looked like that. The one you got stuck in the cage with

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Specifically the gamer who play these type of games

I didn't realize the hours people had to put in to getting good at those soul games

I tried to play that Elder Ring game, just because they said 10/10, and the game is trash but I see why that game got a 10/10 it's appealing to the crowd you just want something that can grasp there attention and waste their time, yet feel a sense of accomplishment for the time wasted as if they truly did something challenging or difficult

Sounds like the game made you realize how weak your skill and adaptability was and now you wanna roast those who've accepted the challenge:umad:

How you gonna call yourself Master Teacher and you can't even learn how to not spam light attack and roll all the time?:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the game made you realize how weak your skill and adaptability was and now you wanna roast those who've accepted the challenge:umad:

How you gonna call yourself Master Teacher and you can't even learn how to not spam light attack and roll all the time?:hhh:

That game doesn't take skill, you have to play it long enough to memorize how to beat every enemy

you got people who can run through the game without even getting hit, that's not skill, they just played the game so much they know what to do, and that's a ridiculous amount of time wasted

the game is designed to waste your time, not make you good at anything, like you said all you do is spam dodge roll,

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That game doesn't take skill, you have to play it long enough to memorize how to beat every enemy

you got people who can run through the game without even getting hit, that's not skill, they just played the game so much they know what to do, and that's a ridiculous amount of time wasted

the game is designed to waste your time, not make you good at anything, like you said all you do is spam dodge roll,

Sounds like you just bought a game that’s known for its difficulty purely off hype and now you mad that you realized you can’t hang :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you just bought a game that’s known for its difficulty purely off hype and now you mad that you realized you can’t hang :manny:

I'm not talking about Elder Ring just dark souls games in general, that game isn't even hard, you can find equipment early in the game to make it easy and can you just grind to level up IE TIME WASTING, farming XP and all that stuff is time wasting mechanics, the open world exploration is time wasting mechanic

In Breath of the Wild traversing the terrain was a puzzle itself and you had to figure out how to reach places as you expand your abilities

From Software games I designed for people with time to waste, period, under the guise of difficulty

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about Elder Ring just dark souls games in general, that game isn't even hard, you can find equipment early in the game to make it easy and can you just grind to level up IE TIME WASTING, farming XP and all that stuff is time wasting mechanics, the open world exploration is time wasting mechanic

In Breath of the Wild traversing the terrain was a puzzle itself and you had to figure out how to reach places as you expand your abilities

From Software games I designed for people with time to waste, period, under the guise of difficulty
:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not dissing the game, most games are time wasters which is good if you have idle time that needs to be filled, but good games stimulate your mind while your playing, Elder Ring is a game that will have people a certain type of person addicted to just aimlessly doing nothing in the game, just for completion sake, and some kind of imaginary bragging rights

I see why they gave it a 10/10 but I also see why somebody would say the game is trash