What's the stupidest thing Vince Russo ever did?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm still baffled that everyone will bring up David Arquette becoming champion was goddamn terrible and it was terrible but nobody ever brings up how this retard Russo thought it was a good idea to make HIMSELF the WCW Heavyweight Champion...
russodavid2.jpeg
:snoop:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still baffled that everyone will bring up David Arquette becoming champion was goddamn terrible and it was terrible but nobody ever brings up how this retard Russo thought it was a good idea to make HIMSELF the WCW Heavyweight Champion...
russodavid2.jpeg
:snoop:
ngl him with the strap looks more legit than Jarrett in this pic :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Taking in air, breathing.

Dude is the epitome of low talent no talent. Slash supermarket grocier rag meets daytime tv level talent.
Only a molester enabler deviant like mcmahon would have hired him.

vince russo is in the dictionary.
With a picture.
Followed by an accompanying definition.
for the phrase Meaning no talent.

fukk vince goof-oh

Art Barr

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arquette is probably the right answer, but his wcw "Goldberg went off script", and similar "the show is fake except THIS PART is real" nonsense did just as much if not more damage to their credibility.

Yes but let's be honest, the documentaries act like that's the dumbest sh1t ever when Russo did it but praise it from other people.

That's half of CM Punks whole career right there. Wrestling is fake but this angle I'm in right now is real, I've broken off from the script.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes but let's be honest, the documentaries act like that's the dumbest sh1t ever when Russo did it but praise it from other people.

That's half of CM Punks whole career right there. Wrestling is fake but this angle I'm in right now is real, I've broken off from the script.

Cm punk is a grassroots developed draw. No an industry plant no talent no talent like russo.

So punk breaking the fourth wall makes sense. As people have seen him sedy expectations since and one shorts. While russo just had a job because he met a nepo baby sexual deviant.

Mcmahon lucky Harley race choppy jammed. fukk vince russo and vince mcmahon.

Art Barr

*nikka I won these wars.

Took down hulk, puff, vince.
Death to any and all culture thieves.

Do not stop fighting.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Stupidest thing he ever did in general was mixing up the e-mail addresses that led to him being fired and kicked out of booking for good.

With the actual TV product, that's going to make me nauseous thinking about what the stupidest of the stupid was.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Russo thinks he's wrestlings Tarantino. Except the only thing they have in common is both being nerds who worked at a video store before they got on.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Him making Owen Hart don the Blue Blazer gimmick. Forget the rafters tragedy and all that. But to punish Owen just because he didn’t want to do an affair angle with Debra (which wouldn’t have gotten Owen any more over or higher on the card btw) speaks how big of an overinflated ego he had at that point.