What's the stupidest thing Vince Russo ever did?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Russo in TNA with Jeff Jarrett/Dutch/Cornette to check his shyt was actually very good aside from a few very notable blunders

Biggest mistake was emailing that journalist that he was still working for TNA
No the fukk he wasn’t :usure:

Took the belt off Sting after a year long chase to put it on Abyss in a match he won by DQ :snoop:

Burned through Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle in 2 months and turned Kurt Angle heel and fukked his character up for no reason :snoop:

Last Rites Match :scust:

And thats just his first 2-3 months :scust:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk he wasn’t :usure:

Took the belt off Sting after a year long chase to put it on Abyss in a match he won by DQ :snoop:

Burned through Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle in 2 months and turned Kurt Angle heel and fukked his character up for no reason :snoop:

Last Rites Match :scust:

And thats just his first 2-3 months :scust:
Joe vs Angle was great, I’m actually rewatching impact and about to get there. Yeah Last rights match was one of those notable exceptions but you’re also forgetting the fukking reverse battle royal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe vs Angle was great, I’m actually rewatching impact and about to get there. Yeah Last rights match was one of those notable exceptions but you’re also forgetting the fukking reverse battle royal
I didn’t forget it….Dont mention that shyt to me again tho :scust:

As for Angle vs Joe it started great….Until Joe got his win back and gave Angle his first L after only 2 months causing him to snap and turn heel

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all can’t even remember what happened yesterday in play fighting but you idiots can recount GOATsso angles from 20+ years ago like it just happened…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can understand why corny hates the dude so much tho. Imagine working for espn and you gotta cover the nba finals and your partner is a causal who thinks they should add 4 pointers
Him going in on Russo on the Brawl for All episode of Dark Side of the Ring was great, and the motivation behind me creating this thread
:russ:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Russo is like an NBA player who cooked as a 6th man type but went to another team in free agency to be a main option and couldn’t handle the role.

Kinda like Reggie Jackson going from OKC to Detroit. Maybe Russo can come back to WWE for his Clippers run tho