What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Hardest game I’ve ever played is “Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice”.
220px-Sekiro_art.jpg

Your character looks super cool, and I did enjoy the movement mechanics/animations.
shopping

And it could’ve been one of my personal fav games of all time, if it just wasn’t so unnecessarily difficult. :what: it makes no sense how complicated they made it just to execute certain attacks and defeat certain enemies :mindblown:

I quit that game after like a week.

What’s the hardest game you’ve ever played? Did you beat it? :jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardest games played?
Ninja Gaiden, Battletoads, Castlevania 3, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, UN Squadron, and Hagane.

Hardest games beaten?
The Lost Levels, Castlevania 1, the Super Star Wars Trilogy (only on Easy though), and Contra 3 (hard mode).
I’ve also done multiple foxhound runs in MGS3.
Beating 150cc special cup in the OG Mario Kart is no joke… (Donut Plains 3 :pacspit:)

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Any dark Souls type of game. I ain't built for them shyts and I ain't ashamed to admit it. I be frustrated as fukk and quit at the first boss fight every time.

I was like that until it.. clicked

Once the click happens, its like a spiritual awakening my boy. I could only describe it as some Buddhist shyt bruh. Once you stop "caring" about dying, and caring about losing however many thousands of souls/blood echoes/runes you had and realize the game is about recognizing the patterns and being patient... you get on some Neo shyt.

The thing is, it will CONSTANTLY test you by throwing harder and harder shyt, and then you get mad again, until you find the "zen" or get in the zone.... and win. Rinse and repeat.

Brilliant fukking formula and I promise you I was strictly all about DmC, Ninja Gaiden and God of War as far as hard games before that
Now God of War taking elements out of From Soft, its crazy.

Waiting on Lies of P and Lords of the Fallen :blessed: