Whats the scariest dream u ever had

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You guys have violent dreams full of gore and blood. People might be trying to hurt people in my dreams but I never see blood or the weapons actually connect. I don't really have nightmares about ghosts. My scary dreams usually involve me being stalked by some psycho or me being lost in some ghetto/hood area. I'm always traveling somewhere in my dreams. smh People chase me a lot in my dreams but if they ever get near me I always fly away. The last fukked up dream I had was a few nights ago. I'm walking around and I'm new out here so I kind of got lost. I stop walking for a second when some guy starts staring at me through some van. I brush it off and walk into some store. Somehow I knew who he was because I knew I had a restraining order against him. He didn't give a fukk and followed me everywhere. I ran home and somehow lost him. For whatever reason I decided to get in my car and drive around and I have no idea why but that put me in danger again. He caught up to me so I just flew away. I remember looking down at the roofs of the houses and they made this hideous face at me. Kind of like how the houses at the favelas have eyes painted on top of them. Really bizarre shyt.

When I was a kid I remember this haunted tricycle that would follow kids around and run them over. lmao it's funny now but was creepy back then. I also remember the night before Christmas I had a dream this lion followed me home only for me to get home and magically I teleported into some dungeon. The music that plays when people fall in love in cartoons kept playing itself.

One night I remember dreaming I was stuck in some ghetto. Ugh. I felt so isolated there. Just a sea of project buildings. The instrumental to Lupe Fiasco "Gold Watch" was playing in the background on repeat. Idk how people could live in places like that.

The night before 9/11 I remember having a dream that the twin towers had giant gears in them that made the island of Manhattan move. The scariest dreams I've had are when I'm in a place that's normal that I'm in all the time and then when I leave the room I magically teleport to some fukked up place.

Night terrors are the only thing that ever fukked me up. I was scared to sleep for weeks after the last one I had.
That 3x dream you had sounds serious as fukk though. Jesus. I'd love to experience that shyt.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I had a dream I was being chased by masked man with a machete. I was runnin through my block, but there was no one outside, just me and this dude chasing me. I run into my building, run up to my apt. and all my family is in there having a party, dancing and shyt. I turned the music off and started screaming :damn:"EVERYONE GET THE fukk OUT!!!! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME" and no one pays me any mind they just :stylin: I'm like :mindblown: so I run into one of the rooms, only it turned into a different place I wasn't in my apt. anymore. I hide under this baby's crib with a lil kid standing up in it and I could hear everyone screaming. Even tho I was in another room I could see him murking my whole family with this machete. Blood was flying everywhere...heads and limbs getting chopped off. He bursts through the door and machete's up the baby in the crib, and then sticks the knife through the floor of the crib almost killing me. I somehow break free out of there and am just running for my life.........................that's all I can remember.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yall believethat shyt they say if u die in a dream u die in real life

Anybody ever die in a dream?

I don't know if I ever died, but I've been shot a bunch of times in my dream and felt it.

Another scary dream:

When my grandmother passed away I went to PR to her funeral, and they had the wake inside her house so my grandmother's body was just chillin up in the house with us for like 2 days before we buried her. It freaked me the fukk out.

So the first night I was there I had a dream that all of a sudden she woke up out of the casket and started walking around. I was the only one up and saw her and was like :ohhh::ooh: "'Buela you alive?" and she didn't say a word to me.....it was like she was sleepwalking or something. Then I woke my sister up and asked her if grandma came back to life and she says "No, she's dead. It's kinda like chickens who still run around when they get their heads cut off....that's what she's doing right now" and I'm just :sadbron: She ends up going back into her casket and then in real life I feel this pressure on my chest like someone is sitting on me and it wakes me up.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Scariest probably wasn't even one where nothing as major as events that happen in other dreams. I was in like a family member's "house". Didn't look familiar but felt familiar. Something like the lights went out occurred and everything went dark. Robbers broke into the house and I didn't see them coming at all didn't expect them or anything. Suddenly I've been shot and as I'm falling to the floor it's like I'm falling into a bottomless pit. Feels like I'm falling for a while. Then I'm on the floor and I didn't even get shot. The bullet simply hits my chest and when I'm on the floor it falls to my side.

I woke up like :wow:.

I've had a bunch of water related dreams that were scary. Definitely would be my recurring dream. Mainly apocalyptic type of events that come on suddenly. Usually more of an ocean type thing than rain. Like giant sized waves crashing or coming in my direction or I'm suddenly in a ton of water along with other people like If I was in a house and suddenly it was full of water and I saw a bunch of houses being swept up and riding the waves.

I've had that teeth dream before. Just remember my mouth feeling normal than suddenly my teeth started just coming out of my gums easily and it was as if I had a bunch of skittles in my mouth.

Had a zombie apocalypse dream, but strangely enough it played more of a background role in the dream. Dream was more like a crazy event in the world bringing me and this chick together, but things still end up not happening. Was kinda crazy and believable somehow.

I had a real sad dream with this chick I used to talk to in high school. I wrote it somewhere, but I think the gist of it was like she looked kinda sad and not in a good place and it was as if I was to blame cuz I liked her, but didn't do anything even tho she showed effort and kinda made that clear and I didn't really acknowledge her (mostly cuz I never expected myself to be liked like that by a chick and when a chick showed interest even if I was feeling her, her words of admiration and all that were just seen as BS and not to be taken seriously by me even if they may have been sincere). I end up hugging her in the dream and crying with her or some ish. :to:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only used to have two dreams regularly, one was I was being chased and someone was trying to kill me, one time I actually realised I was in a dream on some inception type shyt and I woke up....... The other was all my teeth falling out

I knew this was due to the life I was living at the time....haven't had those dreams for years now thank goodness

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Anybody ever have the same dream theme for a real long time since I was like 10 every year atleast 1/3rd of my dreams been about zombies
Like the same shyt always happens but in different places. The zombie apocalypse is going down and its to the point where you know it's hopeless and all you can do is survive and Im always with a chick and I always have a lil ass handgun and shyts always end on some there's one spot left to go on living with other survivors and I always let the chick take the spot and then charge into a zombie horde so the other people can escape.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Scariest dream I had was one I still remember.

I remember dreaming that I was walking around in my old house when I still lived there, and then walking to the kitchen. I vividly remember feeling the cold of the kitchen floor on my feet. Then I remember walking outside and it being dusk and feeling the cold breeze. I remember going back inside opening the fridge and drinking milk, tasting the milk and its cold rushing in my body. After so long of this bizarre half dream/ half reality. I woke up and I was in my bed. I really had experienced and felt those things as if they actually happened, but they didn't. My mind had just simulated them.

Not exactly monsterinthecloset scary but something that I think about every now and again.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Anybody ever have the same dream theme for a real long time since I was like 10 every year atleast 1/3rd of my dreams been about zombies
Like the same shyt always happens but in different places. The zombie apocalypse is going down and its to the point where you know it's hopeless and all you can do is survive and Im always with a chick and I always have a lil ass handgun and shyts always end on some there's one spot left to go on living with other survivors and I always let the chick take the spot and then charge into a zombie horde so the other people can escape.

Driving somewhere for no fukking reason. Being in a college dorm building or hotel building somewhere random. When I was younger I would have a lot of dreams about swimming. Something I noticed is my dream world always seems familiar to me even when it's somewhere that doesn't exist.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
§ansprix™;944607 said:
I don't know if I ever died, but I've been shot a bunch of times in my dream and felt it.

Another scary dream:

When my grandmother passed away I went to PR to her funeral, and they had the wake inside her house so my grandmother's body was just chillin up in the house with us for like 2 days before we buried her. It freaked me the fukk out.

So the first night I was there I had a dream that all of a sudden she woke up out of the casket and started walking around. I was the only one up and saw her and was like :ohhh::ooh: "'Buela you alive?" and she didn't say a word to me.....it was like she was sleepwalking or something. Then I woke my sister up and asked her if grandma came back to life and she says "No, she's dead. It's kinda like chickens who still run around when they get their heads cut off....that's what she's doing right now" and I'm just :sadbron: She ends up going back into her casket and then in real life I feel this pressure on my chest like someone is sitting on me and it wakes me up.

How old were you? Were your breasts developing? :yeshrug:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I had a dream I was in a Mortal Kombat arena,
Scorpion steps out lookin tough and brolic. As soon as the "FIGHT!" gets shouted out, dude hits me wit the chain-thing straight to the throat and rips my damn esophagus out.
I jump up out my sleep choking and grabbin my neck, I was literally in pain.​