Whats the scariest dream u ever had

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Had a dream my town was being overrun by zombies. Those 28 Days Later Olympic sprinter type of zombies :sadbron:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i had a dream about The Thing last night :merchant:

thing_monster005.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
shyt happened to me today

woke up tried to make breakfast the fukking fire keeps going out so then im like wtf then some shyt moves the stove all the way forward im like ghosts :childplease: :stopitslime: i must be dreaming :rudy: so i pinch myself and slap myself and i actually feel the pain so im like :merchant: oh shyt this is real :to:
ghosts starts throwing shyt all over the place im like fukk this i put my nikes on and im ready to 40 glocc/charlamange the fukk outta the house i open the door this aint my block im like smh its a dream so im like fukk it focus all my power to try and get up i wake up but im in sleep paralysis woke up to quick :sadbron: cant move for shyt so im trying then i feel a rush of cold ass air all over me then i wake up im like oh shyt that was scary go to make breakfast again i get a knock at my door its this sexy ass bytch that lives next door shes like sorry to knock so early but i woke up early and i just want some of daddys dikk im like :jawalrus: take her to the bedroom aint have no condoms so im like fukk running to the store then i wake up again im like my brain is fukking ass b tricking me. this time i go to brush my teeth then i hear fukking nuclear alarms going off saying russia has sent a nuke flying towards new york on the news im like oh shyt ran to my basement then i woke up again. i was like fukk this went on the coli so i know its real :wow:

:wtf: 3 dreams in fukking 1 what type of fukkery is this was scared as shyt

:leostare:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a lot of scary/crazy/sad dreams.

Had a dream when I was a child that I got home one night to tons of ambulances and police officers outside my house and I saw my parents wheeled out on a stretcher with the white blanket draped over them and covered in blood :sadcam:

Right after my grandma died I had a dream that I was sitting in a room talking with her, I asked her what dying was like and instead of answering her skin melted off and she turned into a skeleton and lunged out at me, I was like :huhldup: and :sadbron: and then woke up

Had a dream where I died and I walked around witnessing what all my loved ones lives were like without me in it...that was :wow:

Had a dream that me and a friend murdered some young girl, I completely believed it was reality and broke down like "I can't live with myself knowing I murdered this girl breh :to:" I woke up and literally breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Had a dream my cat ate my next door neighbors baby (everything except its head) which I had to dispose of and hide but the cops found out

Had a dream that I was in school and one of those psycho white boys started shooting the place up.. I remember I could see him on the 2nd floor from the courtyard just firing round after round into people. I ran away from that shyt with the quickness.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a dream my mom tried to have a sex with me....... I couldn't look at her anymore :sadbron:

Had a dream my teeth fell off and I thought it was real when I woke up and make sure my teeth still there.

Had a dream God sent me to hell and sh!t is the worst pain ever and demons taking my body apart while I only have my head and can see my leg over there, my arm over there, my feet over there,, my penis over there all of them float in the air yet I still feel of all them pain :sadbron:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was asleep in bed, and I could see myself sleeping. I wake up and pull the covers off of me and there are hundreds of bees stinging me :damn: :damn: I could feel it too. :to:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I put my bad dreams in two categories....either horrific nightmare or scary

Horrific nightmare: supernatural shyt happening and me dying

scary: a dream so real that I believe it happened.

Horrific nightmare: Im heading out of town at the train station downtown, Im on the platform waiting on the train, next thing you know giant rats get to chasing everyone and I am so shocked/afraid that I stand still like :merchant: shyt was straight out of a horror film B. :sadcam:

Scary: My pants split open while Im in class during a presentation and I came down on my period :sadbron:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I had a dream that as I walking out of class and headed to my car. I look around and I see nikkas running scared. I continue to look around and I see people dropping, getting shot. So I start running too. I run into to one of the campus buildings and I see one of the shootier with what looked like an AK-47 taking nikkas out. So I'm running around the building like a chicken with it's head cut off... but what's crazy is the building is set-up like a cheap hotel, where there are balconies going around the building... so he can se me and I can see him

I'm trying to hid in corners and stuff but it's not working... :sadbron:

Somehow I end up in another building that looks eerily similar to the building I just left.... and the same thing is happening. nikkas dropping like flies from gunshots. It gets to the point where we are face to face... and right before he takes me out, I wake up.

But here's the crazy part....

Less than a week later, the Virginia Tech stuff happened. That creeped me out something serious.