Whats the scariest dream u ever had

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
shyt happened to me today :to:

woke up tried to make breakfast the fukking fire keeps going out so then im like wtf then some shyt moves the stove all the way forward im like ghosts :childplease: :stopitslime: i must be dreaming :rudy: so i pinch myself and slap myself and i actually feel the pain so im like :merchant: oh shyt this is real :to:
ghosts starts throwing shyt all over the place im like fukk this i put my nikes on and im ready to 40 glocc/charlamange the fukk outta the house i open the door this aint my block im like smh its a dream so im like fukk it focus all my power to try and get up i wake up but im in sleep paralysis woke up to quick :sadbron: cant move for shyt so im trying then i feel a rush of cold ass air all over me then i wake up im like oh shyt that was scary go to make breakfast again i get a knock at my door its this sexy ass bytch that lives next door shes like sorry to knock so early but i woke up early and i just want some of daddys dikk im like :jawalrus: take her to the bedroom aint have no condoms so im like fukk running to the store then i wake up again im like my brain is fukking ass b tricking me. this time i go to brush my teeth then i hear fukking nuclear alarms going off saying russia has sent a nuke flying towards new york on the news im like oh shyt ran to my basement then i woke up again. i was like fukk this went on the coli so i know its real :wow:

:wtf: 3 dreams in fukking 1 what type of fukkery is this was scared as shyt

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
its always either me falling off like a tall ass building for some unknown reason im always hanging on the ledge.. or me avoiding arrest.. like some on the run shyt :to:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I once had a tooth pulled and was on Vicodin and had this dream where I was running downhill from a pink elephant for what seemed like an eternity. I remember being genuinely terrified for my life. :sadbron:

Funniest shyt was I dreamt me & my moms were in the upper deck at the old Mariners stadium for a game against the Yankees when someone hits a shot right at us to which I screamed "WATCH OUT!!!" :damn:

Tell me why my mom came bursting through my door like the house was on fire asking me what was wrong. :krs:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
had a dream some dudes was chasin me thru this maze type building tryin to kill me, they caught me when i ran into a dead in and tried to hide, don't remember any faces but one of them actually pulled the trigger point blank at my head, thas when i woke up

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yall believethat shyt they say if u die in a dream u die in real life

Anybody ever die in a dream?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:damn: op i had that same kinda experience a few weeks back

i took a nap earlier and wound up havin one and brehs :merchant: that shyt is crazy.

i was sleep on my bed when someone called me up about somethin... idk what though, they weren't makin sense. so i get up to do whatever but i was drunk/groggy as hell. couldn't hardly walk for shyt and i'm like :what: how the hell am i this drunk this early???"-- thats when i realized i was dreamin. so i think "cool, i just need to wake up." and just like that i was back in my bed only to do the same shyt over again. tried to wake up 2 or more times with the same result each time and i started trippin like ":why:... what the fukk IS THIS?! :damn:" the final time i realized that i was movin around in the dream but the real me wasn't movin at all and i couldn't get myself to either :damn: it took everything in me to WILL myself to start rockin side to side and thats how i finally woke up. it wasn't until i rubbed my pillow with my hand that i thought, ok NOW this is real.

i googled it to figure out wtf happened and learned about this... had i actually known what was goin on it mighta been fun but in the dream i was thinkin that shyt in inception about multiple level dreams was true... and each time i 'woke up' i was just goin to a higher level. that shyt was NOT fun :wow:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Yall believethat shyt they say if u die in a dream u die in real life

Anybody ever die in a dream?
in the dream i mentioned they shot me in the head and i remember a feeling like i was loosing control of my body, thats what scared me and woke me up