What’s the saddest case of “hitting the wall” you’ve ever seen?

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
whitley2.gif

:francis:
Stop it. She’s half white .. it’s not her fault 🥺

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The people who I’ve seen hit the wall hardest have been MEN.

Women generally live longer and look better.

I’d say some of the most drastic ones are men of sport/athletic build who were super muscly then stopped working out. They tend to look fat and awful.
Personal Experience I guess.

I see it the other way 80% of the time. I do see a lot of men who let themselves go and probably are a shell of themselves. But of the ones I know, most of them wanted to remain with their wives or recent partner than a ima be single and fukk it up. They just kinda give up or say I'm not getting married ever again.

Women on the other hand, usually are very optimistic about dating after a little time and I've seen a number personally get really depressed as you can tell their reality is hitting them that they either 1) Aren't as squared away as possible. 2) Can't replace their last committed partner long-term. 3) Let themselves go to a point where they interest comes further and further between.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Pretty much all the girls on Twin Peaks aged badly save Madchen Amick who managed to play a milf damn near 50 on Riverdale. Sherilyn Fenn was my favorite on TP though and she fell off in the 90s