whats the quickest u nutted in a girl and were u embarrassed

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
First but is always the quickest...I've never timed it

I just have her get it back up and then go at it again... I'm in there like superman. :takedat:

Yeah, u just gotta get back on the horse like ten minutes after u fall off for round two. Whenever I have fukked twice in one encounter back in the day, usually I can't even get a second nut off.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2 month drought with my first fat girl...
nikka I busted in like 45 secs
she got pissed and was like "wake me up when your ready for round 2 I didn't come over for this bullshyt!!!"

I waited 15 mins woke her up got back in it And lasted a good 10 mins before :noah:

sent from my phone nikka....

havoc00

Pro
Daps
2 month drought with my first fat girl...
nikka I busted in like 45 secs
she got pissed and was like "wake me up when your ready for round 2 I didn't come over for this bullshyt!!!"

after u nutted u should have kicked her at for those comments

YBE

Banned
Daps
First time I hit my girl raw, I lasted like 6 strokes :noah:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
my strategy is as follows:

- get that 1st nut out the way during foreplay while she's giving you head (make up some shyt about you not usually being able to nut from head, but she was really good at it; she'll blush and shyt)

- eat her coochie for a little while my dikk recovers and is ready to get that 2nd nut... if she's a skeezer, skip the coochie eating and just finger fukk her for a few minutes to get her excited

- once my dikk gives me the thumbs up, I stick it in and give her perpetual pelvic thrusts for a good while off the strength of my dikk having already caught that post-first-nut 2nd wind

:win:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
first time i fuked without a rubber i was like 17.. busted in about 2 mins :shaq2:

i was embarassed.. but shorty i was fukin's boyfriend busted quicker :mindblown: thats why she was fukin with me :ohhh:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
after u nutted u should have kicked her at for those comments

man I just thought the p*ssy
was just that good. cause she was talking shyt 24 hrs before she came over. I got in it thinking, "man she fat so this shyt gonna be loose and Imma in this shyt for a while..."
*gets in p*ssy and notices the p*ssy is extra tight*
her, " come on you can't fukk worth shyt!!!"
*proceeds to slam dikk in her as hard as possible *
me: :noah:
her :shaq2:
me: this has never happened to me before...:to:

sent from my phone nikka....

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
3 strokes on December 27, 2011.

:snoop:

She still brings it up, but in a "I got good p*ssy" type of way. Not in a dissing me fashion.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
a real man is never embarassed about nutting before it's time. Yall letting the opinions of women ruin your lives and change the power balance among genders. As long as you get your nut whether it be 5 seconds, minutes or hours - you won.

Actually if you spent 5 hours fukkin a girl you lost.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
It happens to the best of us :manny: I remember some hilarious thread on sohh about responses to a girl when you nut to quick, shyt had me dying.