Havoc....you dont get p*ssy..
28au9zs.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Minutes, but i got great recovery. So i can get right back up

Daps
First but is always the quickest...I've never timed it

I just have her get it back up and then go at it again... I'm in there like superman. :takedat:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I had that happen once and my recovery time was lagging. shyt is the most embarrassing moment on earth. It was our first time fukking too.

Luckily i got to redeem myself with her a few weeks later. I made she to send her home hurting

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I had that happen once and my recovery time was lagging. shyt is the most embarrassing moment on earth. It was our first time fukking too.

Luckily i got to redeem myself with her a few weeks later. I made she to send her home hurting

Same shyt happened to me....

You all :ahh: cause you bout to beat only to get a couple of pumps in and be like :noah: only to be like :damn: cause you bust too quick...the whole time she laying there looking at you like :usure::rudy:.....shyt is extra wack if you don't get to redeem yourself.....

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
mannn bytch was riding me reverse that thang was bouncing on the kid she was playing with my balls and talking dirty

2 fukking minutes b :to:

but i took a 5 mins break then went back in :jawalrus:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I fukked up losin my virginity to a girl wit a big booty :win:/:snoop:

only a few pumps in (i hit from the back :jawalrus:) I was :ahh: then :dead: immediately after

recovery time was detox status cuz i was still shook (in a good way) from the intensity of the first nut :sadcam:

i was embarrassed for a split second thinkin if she was gonna tell everyone and try to play me but she just hit me with the "that just shows how bad you wanted to fukk me :shaq:"

that 2nd round was :noah: and I aint feel like waitin for recovery so i popped a grampa and went a 3rd :steviej:

Daps
I fukked a girl like nobody else had before me.. Didn't see her for a year.. She called me.. :datazz:

2 minutes and done :ahh: afterwards I felt :flabbynsick: :sadbron:. Her puss was too good compared to the girl I was dating at the time...