What's The Proper Etiquette For Hiring Those Messicans Outside of Home Depot?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just pull up and say "I need 2". Keep the car in drive and be ready to pull off as soon as you have 2 in the back seat. I did this before with my pops and it literally seemed like a scene from The Walking Dead.

:deadmanny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
What a coincidence, I need some shyt done around this place. After all this fukk ass rain we been getting, the grass been getting tall as shyt and it aint gonna cut itself. I might have em redo my fence too, better yet see if they can build me a moat around this bytch.

shyt man my neighbor got a couple of Mexicans to do his fence this week. Saw him working and sweating his ass off earlier and he was like "fukk that". Just like me he found a couple of esays at 7-11 and put them to work. It was like 90 degrees this weekend too and them boys was putting in that work, while me and the neighbor drank heinekens.

Y'all nikkas think it's a game but there ain't no harder workers out there then Mexicans. They don't complain and just want work. Real talk I'm thinking about snatching a few up and advertising for a lawn mowing business on Craigslist :takedat: