What's The Proper Etiquette For Hiring Those Messicans Outside of Home Depot?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude ain't lying, I tried to get 1 to help me move some furniture and....

tank_after.jpg

I got spooked and pulled off. :lupe:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I had a friend that moving and I used two of them for 50 bucks each. Must have been a slow day or somethin...those mothafukkas could work. But afterwards I gave each one of them an extra 20...I felt like a piece of shyt afterwards because I spent more at the skrip joint the night before on some young college single mother...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I had a friend that moving and I used two of them for 50 bucks each. Must have been a slow day or somethin...those mothafukkas could work. But afterwards I gave each one of them an extra 20...I felt like a piece of shyt afterwards because I spent more at the skrip joint the night before on some young college single mother...

nah, she needed it more than they did, them ten inch heels aint gonna buy themselves :myman:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just roll up on them and ask if they are trying to work. Tell them to follow you and then work out the details at the job site.

I don't condone illegal labor though.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Que? :ld:

I got some shyt I need to move and I don't really feel like doin' that shyt.

How do I roll up on them?

About how much are they looking to get paid?

I should feed them too right?

Any of y'all got experience with this? Should I just go with an actual moving company?

Help, brehs. :ld: :patrice:

A lot of them cats are not that cheap in anymore. I was in NJ and these nikkaz was asking for $100/day :stopitslime: You're better off doing a craigslist ad for straight cash for a gig (not on hourly basis) :obama:

Daps
one day a few years ago there was a major blizzard in New York. We got something rediculous like 22 inches of snow. Wet snow..

One of them little stumpy dudes came by looking for work. Nearly begging. I told him I only had $5.

....he agreed:gladbron:.. This little guy had to be no taller than 5'2", he shoveled my entire driveway (which is about 100ft), front path, and sidewalk. When i tell u mann, that little man can work

He finished in close to two hours. Then I realized I only had bout $3.85:guilty:. I paid him the $3.85 and a can of warm Pepsi. He was glad to take it:ehh:

I don't feel bad though that's really all I had:manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
one day a few years ago there was a major blizzard in New York. We got something rediculous like 22 inches of snow. Wet snow..

One of them little stumpy dudes came by looking for work. Nearly begging. I told him I only had $5.

....he agreed:gladbron:.. This little guy had to be no taller than 5'2", he shoveled my entire driveway (which is about 100ft), front path, and sidewalk. When i tell u mann, that little man can work

He finished in close to two hours. Then I realized I only had bout $3.85:guilty:. I paid him the $3.85 and a can of warm Pepsi. He was glad to take it:ehh:

I don't feel bad though that's really all I had:manny:

:dead: On some real sh*t though, you'll damn near never see a homeless Mexican. :salute:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a coincidence, I need some shyt done around this place. After all this fukk ass rain we been getting, the grass been getting tall as shyt and it aint gonna cut itself. I might have em redo my fence too, better yet see if they can build me a moat around this bytch.