What's The Proper Etiquette For Hiring Those Messicans Outside of Home Depot?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Que? :ld:

I got some shyt I need to move and I don't really feel like doin' that shyt.

How do I roll up on them?

About how much are they looking to get paid?

I should feed them too right?

Any of y'all got experience with this? Should I just go with an actual moving company?

Help, brehs. :ld: :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just pull up and say "I need 2". Keep the car in drive and be ready to pull off as soon as you have 2 in the back seat. I did this before with my pops and it literally seemed like a scene from The Walking Dead.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just pull up and say "I need 2". Keep the car in drive and be ready to pull off as soon as you have 2 in the back seat. I did this before with my pops and it literally seemed like a scene from The Walking Dead.

Yep, what he said

No don't feed em

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
homedepot.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, here in Birmingham if you pull up with a pick-up truck at the gas station by the time you pull your debit card out to pay for gas you'll have 10 Mexicans in the back of your truck. There's no etiquette, just let them know how many you need and then you have to keep them from fighting to get out the truck. :childplease:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Pretty much. I snatched up 2 Mexicans at a 7-11 when I moved a few months ago. Literally pulled up and said "I need 2 guys for the day". Had them dudes working like they was on a plantation. Dudes picked up all the boxes, disassembled furniture, moved it and reassembled everything. Hell they was so good I picked some more up a week later to paint my whole house and do some yard work. I still got one of they numbers whenever I feel like renting a slave :smugfavre:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any of yall get them to do home repairs????????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
any of yall get them to do home repairs????????

We used a couple before to put some moulding down. The thing is, no matter what you ask them, they will say they know how to do it (even if they don't). I'm actually thinking about getting a couple to finish some yard work around the house. I normally do all my own yard work but this 95 degree texas weather is :dead:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Pretty much. I snatched up 2 Mexicans at a 7-11 when I moved a few months ago. Literally pulled up and said "I need 2 guys for the day". Had them dudes working like they was on a plantation. Dudes picked up all the boxes, disassembled furniture, moved it and reassembled everything. Hell they was so good I picked some more up a week later to paint my whole house and do some yard work. I still got one of they numbers whenever I feel like renting a slave :smugfavre:

:patrice: how much u think it a cost for 1 of them to suck my meatnoodle tho

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Use them all the time for my moves, I be feeling bad cuz dudes will underbid each other for the job.. I'm like I need two, for one hour, I'll pay $60...dudes will be like we'll do it for $40 :krs: