What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
One of my boys lost his job 3 months so basically he has been on hard times. Forced to move back in with his paps and everything.

Anyway he was making child support payments to his baby moms ($800) a month.

After he lost his job he can no longer afford to make those payments.

Family court told him to go fuck himself because they aint reducing the payments.

Baby moms took him to court for being 2 months late on child support and they have threatened him with Jail if he doesn't pay.

How does jailing him solves anything? Is putting the man in jail going to somehow make the $800 payments?

I don't get this twisted logic...please help me out.

Another reason why you will never catch me going inside any woman without a condom...its rough out there brehs

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Punish someone who isnt paying, by putting them somewhere where they cant earn a dime?

ye brah

u say "where they can't earn a dime" as if they would pay if they were earning dimes, they don't pay, which is why they are in jail :ehh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my boys lost his job 3 months so basically he has been on hard times. Forced to move back in with his paps and everything.

Anyway he was making child support payments to his baby moms ($800) a month.

After he lost his job he can no longer afford to make those payments.

Family court told him to go fuck himself because they aint reducing the payments.

Baby moms took him to court for being 2 months late on child support and they have threatened him with Jail if he doesn't pay.

How does jailing him solves anything? Is putting the man in jail going to somehow make the $800 payments?

I don't get this twisted logic...please help me out.

Another reason why you will never catch me going inside any woman without a condom...its rough out there brehs
I may be wrong but if you get locked up for failure to pay child support, your payments continue to add up each month while you're in jail.

Plus, I've heard of people getting their driver's license suspended for not being able to pay.