What’s the Pettiest thing you’ve done after breakup/divorce?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't call it a break up because we weren't exclusive. It was more like stopped dating.

She felt a certain way about me spending the day with my daughter, so she text me some really silly shyt like "At least someone's getting your time".

So I sent her these text that she sent to me about her BD not taking care of his kids.

It was a wrap after that. :heh:
a1448359317_10.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I knew a breh that fukked his ex's cousin and one of his ex's friends.....:lolbron:I told dude str8 up you is a vengeful b*stard
After what went down, I was thinking about fukking her sister
Who I already knew before her
I sent a Facebook friend request but she aint bite. Guess her sis already told her about me :mjgrin:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually move on, unfollow each other on social media.

The ex I lived with, we had a joint savings account with about 50k cash. She trusted me to split the money equally when we broke up. I stole about 300-400 & fukked some hookers:hmm::dry:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I wouldn't call it a break up because we weren't exclusive. It was more like stopped dating.

She felt a certain way about me spending the day with my daughter, so she text me some really silly shyt like "At least someone's getting your time".

So I sent her these text that she sent to me about her BD not taking care of his kids.

It was a wrap after that. :heh:

nikka noooooo :dead: