What’s the Pettiest thing you’ve done after breakup/divorce?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wouldn't call it a break up because we weren't exclusive. It was more like stopped dating.

She felt a certain way about me spending the day with my daughter, so she text me some really silly shyt like "At least someone's getting your time".

So I sent her these text that she sent to me about her BD not taking care of his kids.

It was a wrap after that. :heh:
Nothing petty about that breh u handled it like a gentleman. :salute: Actually highkey brilliant :obama:

Never try to come between a man and his seed :ufdup:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Not proud of this moment (many years ago). But I sent my ex's new man a dikk pic while he knew she was over my house picking up something. I captioned it "YOU CANT DO WHAT I DO!
NEVER!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*in my 20's

after we broke up she tried to glow up on me with a new dude brought him to our old hang and ignored me for the night. i did the same to her and ran through a host of her friends/acquaintances in front of her. that new relationship didn't last as long as my wrath. any time i'd be out somewhere she'd see me being a dog, our social circle was intertwined. bytch packed up and left the city :skip:

10 years later i run into her bestie and she's complimenting me and we take pictures and send it to the ex. i still look the same... guess who flabbynsick.

:picard:

Goddamn you win.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a chick i messed with back in school who messed with my younger brother behind my back.

i pretty much left her ass alone after that but ten years later i see her mom on the ave. So i talk to her and she looking for someone to party wit, so me and said brother got her to give up the throat behind the nearby gym for a little bit of that sizzle sizzle.

i aint proud of the shyt. Neither me nor lil bro's finest hour but that annoying little thottie really disrespected me and my fam and it was just too sweet an opportunity to pass up. :demonic:

Also not a break up story but my homie dirty macked on me with one of this very same girl's friends i was talking to and i ended up smutting his mama out for the better part of a decade. :ufdup::umad:

I know its foul but this grimey lil dude wouldnt have needed a reason to do the same dirt to me so its pretty much :manny:
Goddamn you actually worse that the other story....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smashed one last time and kicked her out, she was super heated.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Goddamn you actually worse that the other story....

Its a reason i walked around from my early twenties to damn near thirty with a wallet that said "bad muthafukka" on it despite being essentially relatively square compared to my peers :francis:

Only those deep in the inner circle have ever been in on the joke...

edit: and now u guys :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
She loved make up
Took every last brush and make up applicator she had :russ:
My friend did this to her roommate in college and replaced lipsticks with the original sticker and later that year she smoothed the bottom of some of her heels so she didn’t have any grip
I can’t keep a straight face sometimes but I tried and there were tears coming out seeing her walk :mjgrin: