What’s the Pettiest thing you’ve done after breakup/divorce?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Just wanna see how petty y’all were :lolbron:

Me: strategically put super glue in a game controller button, only 1. Had to make sure the glue wouldn’t show

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Im too old and tired to really have the energy for pettiness these days sis :mjcry: Shyt is just so exhausting.

i did save receipts that would make it very...uncomfortable for her and her umm..."friend" to ever show their faces at church again if they ever cross me. :demonic:

The only real revenge im interested in at this point is living my best. Its going to be a wild debaucherous spring and summer. :wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*in my 20's

after we broke up she tried to glow up on me with a new dude brought him to our old hang and ignored me for the night. i did the same to her and ran through a host of her friends/acquaintances in front of her. that new relationship didn't last as long as my wrath. any time i'd be out somewhere she'd see me being a dog, our social circle was intertwined. bytch packed up and left the city :skip:

10 years later i run into her bestie and she's complimenting me and we take pictures and send it to the ex. i still look the same... guess who flabbynsick.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
It doesn’t have to be recent, I know we’re all grown now but I know some of yall did some petty shyt back in the day
There was a chick i messed with back in school who messed with my younger brother behind my back.

i pretty much left her ass alone after that but ten years later i see her mom on the ave. So i talk to her and she looking for someone to party wit, so me and said brother got her to give up the throat behind the nearby gym for a little bit of that sizzle sizzle.

i aint proud of the shyt. Neither me nor lil bro's finest hour but that annoying little thottie really disrespected me and my fam and it was just too sweet an opportunity to pass up. :demonic:

Also not a break up story but my homie dirty macked on me with one of this very same girl's friends i was talking to and i ended up smutting his mama out for the better part of a decade. :ufdup::umad:

I know its foul but this grimey lil dude wouldnt have needed a reason to do the same dirt to me so its pretty much :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I wouldn't call it a break up because we weren't exclusive. It was more like stopped dating.

She felt a certain way about me spending the day with my daughter, so she text me some really silly shyt like "At least someone's getting your time".

So I sent her these text that she sent to me about her BD not taking care of his kids.

It was a wrap after that. :heh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Never done it.

Always was surprised at the people that do the “I took money” or “I slept with their friends” or “I slept with their family member.” That stuff has the potential to delve into violence. It’s so demonic breh’s.

Last edited: