Whats the oldest chick you ever Smashed??? (experience)

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I smashed two 49 year olds last year. The first one was divorced and had some of the driest p*ssy ever! So we would be fukkin for at least an hour. The second chick was married and we only smashed once but she was a wild freak. We endin up spending like 6 hours together just drinkin, playin pool, and fukkin.

how did yall meet yall girls?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My 44 yo big booty milf friend. Still smashing to this day. :youngsabo:

2q3xcef.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was 22 and she was in her mid 40s...i met her at a friendly's where she worked as a cook...I was texting outside on a bench while she was on a break smoking a cigarette....small talk turned into what are you doing later tonight? ended up hitting it on and off for about 6 months..she taught my young ass some things...my sex game was taken to another level fukkin with her

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Was out at a house party about five or six years ago. One of boys girlfriends dads brought us on up. We hit the white hard that night and by 4am I was in the bathroom with some white bytch in her late 30s early 40s. One of my buddies ended up with her 17 year old daughter lol. He got the better deal.

Weird night. Got pulled up on it after and a gang of dudes wanted to bottle me. Walked on home.

The only white girl I was with and I was out of it, so doesnt really count.