Whats the oldest chick you ever Smashed??? (experience)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When I was 16, I smashed a 22 yr old. She had her on spot and I used to go to work on that bytch and raid the fridge :win:

Thinkin back, she woulda went to jail for messin with me :pachaha:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was 15 she was 48

:manny:

It was my cousins girls mom she used to let us drink,smoke pop pills etc etc

One day my cuz and his girl went upstairs to fukk and it was just me and her
She started rubbing my back , proceeded to give me top 3 head and then we smashed. Hit it a couple times.

To be honest I thought i was the shyt back then smashing her. Looking at it now she was a child molester. I found out a month later my friend who was 14 smashed. And then she fukked a 13 year old:merchant:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I was 15 she was 48

She started rubbing my back , proceeded to give me top 3 head and then we smashed. Hit it a couple times.

To be honest I thought i was the shyt back then smashing her. Looking at it now she was a child molester. I found out a month later my friend who was 14 smashed. And then she fukked a 13 year old:merchant:

got damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she working her way down to a fetus

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smashed this 52 year old gilf who was a visitor in the condo I work security at (I'm 22 btw)

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
one time i was getting some community service hours at this retirement home.... :lolbron:

ahaha just playin, oldest broad was 24 and im 19 :ld:

but i heard those mid 30's cougars stay wetter than the bottom of a boat :win:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
51. She looked 51 in da face but aamazingly her body was on point for being 51. She had kids but no stretch marks or the pouch females get on their stomachs. Her ass was nice too. To be honest she had a body better than chicks half her age and her tities were nice and perky (fake) but they were still nice and she was a freak. I used to bust my nuts all up in that p*ssy :ahh: I need that broad back

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She was 42 when I was 26 (2 years ago). She's tied for first place as having the nicest body on my hit list. She used to be my manager. She stopped fukking with me because she out I was dealing with too many women on my roster; she was my Kobe for the summer of 2011 tho, while all the others girls came off the bench

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I was 15 she was 48

:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oldest was actually the first woman who ever gave me dome. She was 36 and I was 18. To this DAY it's still the best head I'd ever gotten:ahh:

I got a young face too, so when I was 18 I looked 16, this broad made me show her my ID before we got it in:russ::russ: no lie

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was 19 and she was 32. divorced with a 10 year old daughter at the time (now that i think about it, her daughter is 27 now :lupe:. i wonder what she looks like now :ohhh:) she was my brother's girlfriend's older sister. she came to my parents crib to drop her sister off to visit with my brother, and i was outside with no shirt on washing my car (:lolbron:). she drove off without saying anything. a few days later, her sister came over to visit again, and told me that her sister wanted to holla at me. i was like :lupe: "isn't she in her 30s?"

so i got the number and we chopped it up for a couple of weeks on the phone. i finally went over to her house. she had a townhouse in Chasewood, but no car. i smashed her then took her to work afterwards :pachaha: the p*ssy was crazy. she gave such ridiculous neck that nobody after her could measure up (until Olivia came along, but that's another story....:noah:) i only hit it like 3 times, and then i got :comeon: about the situation. i got tired of being her chauffer, so i cut her off...

edit: i just did the math. the bish is 50 now :gladbron::laff: damn breh...:heh: