What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Doing it right now. Selling false hope to a single mother.

She thinks I'm gonna save her

mj-laughing.gif

I'm just gonna hit and dip like her baby daddy :manny:

:heh:

Be safe out there

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Purposely lied when around a group of friends when asked if we ever had sex. Bold faced lied and said nope, like it was the easiest thing to say. Considered this being put on the spot and I figured "she'll like that I'm not airing our business out like that". :obama:

Welp, the opposite for me. She was pissed, for a few days. Apparently she took it as a sign that I didn't consider her worthy or some shyt like that. Like as if I felt embarrassed to let it be known I'm with her intimately.

The whole time I was thinking to myself "I just can't win here" :snoop:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
friend had a house party:dj2::stylin::mj:, everything was all sweet started chatting to this pawg.:datazz::queen:.im not a pawg man myself but :yeshrug:...we managed to slip away from the crowd and go to one of the rooms, before we jumped on the bed i turned on the light to make sure there was noone there, i was met by an un-made bed with a pile of clothes on it, i quickly turned off the light:russ:...im all:shaq: and pawg be:usure: :scust:''im not touching that mess''.....fukk it i thought:mjcry: and we went back to join the party:francis: looking at my nikkaz like:stopitslime:.

after a few more drinks and a lotta touching and lying she agreed to let me hit in the busiest bathroom in the house:takedat:..on the floor too after she nearly fell into the bathtub while i was :takedat: from the back:myman: ....i love classy bytches:win: