What's the most unexpected plot twist that happened in a movie or tv series to you?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Meanwhile, the other magician is out there killing himself and letting his clone live :picard::gucci:. If i'm the new clone and it's my turn to die, i'll be like fukk that:usure:
that movie still has me feeling more for wolverine than batman. Guy ruined his life, had him literally killing himself over n over to get borden back. Borden(s) ruined his life yet somehow the onemakes it out. Wish they all died and cutter got the kid

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Everybody else done said most of the shyt I would:

Se7en
Fight Club
Damn near any Game of Thrones finale or penultimate episode.

But if you've seen this on a random Netflix night, they had a nikka fooled to the end surprisingly.

51WDCMNMCGL.jpg

Daps
What about the ending for Gone Girl?

Even though Amy (Rosamund Pike) framed husband Nick (Ben Affleck) for her murder — revenge for him having an affair, among many other reasons — he does not leave her when she arrives back at home. Just as Nick is about to tell the world about Amy’s socipathic behavior (he’s prepping for a TV interview) Amy arrives with one more surprise: She’s pregnant.(The baby was conceived through Amy saving Nick’s sperm from when she tricked him into going to a fertility clinic months ago and Nick knows he has to stay with Amy forever to protect his child from her, and so they stay together as one incredibly messed up family.)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man NPH didn't deserve that in Gone Girl

he thought all those years of simping finally paid off

then again he did creep her out revealing he had cameras all through the house so he could always watch her :patrice:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace being's Luffy's brother or Ace being the son of Gol D. Roger?

One Piece
Roger's son. Spent all that time thinking he was probably Dragon's son.

I'd say his death was almost equally as shocking, given he just got saved by Luffy and Oda not killing prominent characters outside of flashbacks

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Even though Amy (Rosamund Pike) framed husband Nick (Ben Affleck) for her murder — revenge for him having an affair, among many other reasons — he does not leave her when she arrives back at home. Just as Nick is about to tell the world about Amy’s socipathic behavior (he’s prepping for a TV interview) Amy arrives with one more surprise: She’s pregnant.(The baby was conceived through Amy saving Nick’s sperm from when she tricked him into going to a fertility clinic months ago and Nick knows he has to stay with Amy forever to protect his child from her, and so they stay together as one incredibly messed up family.)

Yeah. I didn't see it as a twist since :yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Does this really count since it came from a (GOAT) book series? I mean Bean went in knowing he'd only have to do a season, hence why he probably agreed to it.

Of course. Why wouldn't it?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Of course. Why wouldn't it?

Seems unfair breh. AGOT is only as good as it is because of its source material. You got a GOAT writer writing the story, not the fukk bois that run the show, so major plot points are given to them. It's like an unfair advantage.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
explain :lupe:

i watched that show when it first came out but never finished and most likely wont ever rewatch it

Watch it it's very good with the aspects of death people don't normally think about.

The brother that wasn't dexter had a brain hemorrhage thing that almost killed him he survived then out of nowhere he has another one goes to the hospital they say he will make it then he just dies in the hospital out of nowhere

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Almost any Korean action flick.

The main character either dies in a violent way to redeem himself or you get a bittersweet ending where hes alive, but defintely not ok in the end.

Love them movies.

The Man From Nowhere being my fav
Ecomog media group put me on to the man from nowhere jsust recently :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nvm
Red Wedding had me staring at my tv with the :dwillhuh: for a good 30-45 minutes after the fact
This. Especially BC Robb Stark was and is still my favorite character.
The end of the Game of Thrones pilot

Roseanne series finale

Boardwalk Empire- second season finale

Alias season two finale
What happened with Roseanne?
Frailty.

Old movie... but a classic, to this day.
Bill Paxton is fkn great in that.

:wtf:
Leo with Shutter Island too :wow:
My favorite Leo performance.
Meanwhile, the other magician is out there killing himself and letting his clone live :picard::gucci:. If i'm the new clone and it's my turn to die, i'll be like fukk that:usure:
I thought it was the other way around? Thought he was killing the clones?
Even as Manny Pacquiao prepares for Jeff Horn of Australia, boxing promoter Bob Arum has repeatedly been harping about a possible clash between the Filipino champion and undefeated junior welterweight king Terence Crawford.

But coach Freddie Roach, who has been overseeing Pacquiao’s training together with conditioning coach Justine Fortune, said he would rather have his prized pupil fight either Danny Garcia or Mikey Garcia.

Who’s Terence Crawford?” said Roach while waiting for Pacquiao to finish his session with the heavy bag.

“Popularity-wise, I think Mikey Garcia is the best option, because it will pit Mexican versus Filipino,” he added.

“But I like Danny Garcia the best.”

Mikey is a 3-division champion and current lightweight titlist. He’s the brother of boxing trainer Robert Garcia who coached former Pacquiao foes Antonio Margarito and Brandon Rios.

Danny, on the other hand, is a former 2-weight world champion who recently lost a close match against Keith Thurman.

“(Danny) came all the way to my gym and they don’t like me. But he shook my hand and said, ‘I want Manny Pacquiao,’” recalled Roach.

“I said okay, but they got to talk to Michael Koncz and Manny.”

Roach said he didn’t want the Crawford fight because, with the exception of Floyd Mayweather Jr., Pacquiao's previous bouts against African-American boxers didn’t sell well in the US.

“Filipino against Mexican sells well, but Filipjno against black? It doesn’t sell well in America,” said the coach.

“(Crawford) has audience, yes. In Nebraska, (where he comes from).”

The blatant dismissal of Crawford from Roach:heh:

"Who is Terence Crawford?:dahell:"

:dead:

Wrong thread
Watch it it's very good with the aspects of death people don't normally think about.

The brother that wasn't dexter had a brain hemorrhage thing that almost killed him he survived then out of nowhere he has another one goes to the hospital they say he will make it then he just dies in the hospital out of nowhere
I thought he dies after fukking the girl on the couch? He doesn't die in the hospital. Y'all nikkas confusing the fukk outta me