What's the most unexpected plot twist that happened in a movie or tv series to you?

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
old boy with josh brolin, finding out he was smashing his daughter :scust:
My friends and I were burnt af when we saw that and we were the only people in the theater

I was howling when he makes his way to the set for the TV he's been watching all those years and realizes he's the only person watching it

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my 24 brehs will remember this. when jack tossed terrorist mom out the window. i was like :damn: breh took hoh to a whole new dimension. :wow:

gl6OPJI.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Plot twists in horror movies/thrillers don't really get me because I pretty much expect something crazy to happen given the genre. It's normally plot twists in comedies that get me. Two biggest ones for me were

Crazy Stupid Love when you find out Hannah is Steve Carrell's daughter

22 Jump Street when you find out Jonah Hill is smashing Cube's daughter :mjlol:
Ice Cube's face was all like :gucci: when he saw Jonah with his daughter

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Attack on Titan aka Shingeki no Kyojin. Especially if you read the manga :damn:
When we found out there was a whole entire world of different people outside of the walls :whew: . That shyt got me shook the fukk up man! Definitely the biggest turn of events I've ever seen in a manga.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Almost any Korean action flick.

The main character either dies in a violent way to redeem himself or you get a bittersweet ending where hes alive, but defintely not ok in the end.

Love them movies.

The Man From Nowhere being my fav

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
V/H/S 2 - Safe Haven short

I literally had the :skip: face from start to finish. Some of the most outlandish shyt I've ever seen. The twist and the way everything played out was so unexpected.

I also remember getting goosebumps at the ending of Insidious. Caught me off guard :picard:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas legit shared a life for the sake of a fukk magic trick. One of them literally hacked off their fingers for that trick, they fukking shared the same bytch for the trick yo!:dead:

Meanwhile, the other magician is out there killing himself and letting his clone live :picard::gucci:. If i'm the new clone and it's my turn to die, i'll be like fukk that:usure:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Omar getting clipped on the wire. The way he went out made sense given you weren't getting the drop on him unless you were a kid since he clearly had a soft spot for them

But they framed basically the last three seasons like we were headed for an old school martial arts flick showdown between the masters Marlo and Omar

Writers were like nah. ..