What's the most Thirsty **** you've ever done?

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Back when I was in the 8th grade, I (and every other nikka) had a crush on this thick/busty Cambodian chick. I remember getting her one of those candygrams on Valentine's Day and writing out that I liked her. Man, I ended up burning most of my allowance for the rest of the school year on her. Whether it was candy, to get her hair/nails done or just for the fukk of it...I spent it. :snoop:
Even when she was with another dude, I still was hoping for a chance. My dumbass should've known then I'd never have a real shot with her. :laugh: I was going to tell her at the end of the year on a class trip to Kings Island that I loved her and shyt. Fortunately, I couldn't find her in time before my mom came and picked me up. :whew:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Back when I was in the 8th grade, I (and every other nikka) had a crush on this thick/busty Cambodian chick. I remember getting her one of those candygrams on Valentine's Day and writing out that I liked her. Man, I ended up burning most of my allowance for the rest of the school year on her. Whether it was candy, to get her hair/nails done or just for the fukk of it...I spent it. :snoop:
Even when she was with another dude, I still was hoping for a chance. My dumbass should've known then I'd never have a real shot with her. :laugh: I was going to tell her at the end of the year on a class trip to Kings Island that I loved her and shyt. Fortunately, I couldn't find her in time before my mom came and picked me up. :whew:

:dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i took a girl and her fam to the airport and started feeling her like crazy. we was from the same block so i added her on fb, found out she taught salsa so i took 2 lessons (im 6'3 260 so imagine my big ass dancing salsa) and then i asked her out and got rejected. but then finally got her and now we engaged and getting married this year. so yea the thirstiest shyt i ever done led me to marriage yo lol

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
i took a girl and her fam to the airport and started feeling her like crazy. we was from the same block so i added her on fb, found out she taught salsa so i took 2 lessons (im 6'3 260 so imagine my big ass dancing salsa) and then i asked her out and got rejected. but then finally got her and now we engaged and getting married this year. so yea the thirstiest shyt i ever done led me to marriage yo lol

:beli:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was younger like teenage days I always use to do the same dumb **** and feel guilty right after I said it...I know it sounds crazy but whenever I was laid up with a chick and things were heating up I use to say "Dear god, please let me get this p****y, then be like:merchant: wth am I saying, It kinda disgusts me especially since I was raised in a religious family...:snoop: I still pray for forgiveness with my sins though..

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
ma nikka was gonna fukk this thick jewish girl with a fatty......he told me to go in the closet and hide then hop out with my dikk in my hand once he start hittin.... i went to the closet and as time is passing by, i got a lil impatient and just jerked off.....they didnt even make it to the room yet, but just the visual of unmasking that thick snow bunny got me worked up.... :manny:

another time, we had this chick at my boys crib, she was drunk but very coherent... she pretty much told us we could fukk but we had no condom. she told my lil fat friend to goto 7/11 and get some but he was soo thirsty that he didnt want to leave, truth is shawty wasnt feeling him.. anyhow, we lik fukk it... i looked in the closet and saw this big black plastic bag.. i ripped that shyt and proceed to cover my dikk like it was a condom. then everybody did what i did, we was super xxxcited until my boys older thirstier cousin got a whiff of the puss and kicked the room door in so he could get some.....mayne, i got soo many thirsty stories..

.....yall dont even know

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
In the eighth grade i was dating this twin at a different school n long story short i got stood up waiting at the movies with a big ass teddy bear while she was off fukking some high school dropout. Shes now a proud mom of four :smugbiden:

Im at morehouse, and i was ya average nikka. Get p*ssy here and there and all but nothing exorbitant. So this hoe felicia (fukk that bytch, ill put her name out) comes over to me on that jessica rabbit steeze, and im in nikka heaven for a week, taking her to stegalls n all that, letting her spend the night before visitation, study sessions all that.
So my dawg at brawley pulls me to the side and gives me the rundown. Tells me shes a d-list hoe fukking football benchriders and unknown dopeboys. Anyway he said she was in a train. Im like :childplease: in severe denial, pretending that i aint even hear my bro. 2 weeks later while im chilling in her dorm she tells me she is newly pregnant, the rumors were true, and she is unsure of the baby daddy with this look :usure:. fukk that hoe, felicia from arizona that went to clark-atlanta i wish you nothing but ill :pacspit:. I had to walk around like 2 hours and listen to purple haze album like 3 times straight to get over the ether

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
I share what the fukk do I begin....anyways like everybody back in HS I was writing raps for this dark skin vixen named ashley....we was writing them back and forth...I was always writing rhymes so it was nothing...but then her girl was like 'you writing it like you like her'...so I go ashley number after that.....call her a few times...she was never home tho...everytime....so eventually after like a month the girl that was always answering was like I'm not her little sister I'm her friend and she don't live her....such stupidity...there's so many more but I'm still scarred