What's the most Thirsty **** you've ever done?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
most th!rsy ! been was tak!n that hoe back cause ! was dehydrated out there...

Any real nikka has said "fukk it " and fukked a bytch on her period:skip:

While the tampon was still in tho? :ehh: :obama:

fukked most my ch!cks !n the red zone, even f!ngered an ex & felt the tampon l!ke :childplease: it fell out when she went to the bathroom after...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

While the tampon was still in tho? :ehh: :obama:

O wow yea you a nasty nikka.

Even though I fingered a bytch with a used condom in her:damn:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i wrote my high school girlfriend a shakesperian sonnet and read it to her asking her to prom :skip: (yes she was white)

i had her come over to my house and had rose petals leading up to the balcony in my parents room. she looked down and i was there speaking that gospel :wow:

she sucked my dikk had me like :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: that night tho

then on prom night i fukked her on her period. she was on the sixth or seventh day so it wasnt that bad but i licked up some blood my nikkas :damn: i was drunk/high as fukk so i didnt notice till i go look in the mirror after and my dikk and mouth was all bloody :merchant:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Followed a dude for a few minutes until we got in the same space and made eye contact.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I was 15. Got with my best friends cousin...dark skinned BEAUTY back when I was on my light skinned steeze. She was so bad and sexual my poe young heart was gone in the moment. Fast forward to a trip to Great America with my guys family and her. I was dipped in all white from head to toe (such a horrible choice that could have gone so wrong looking back:rudy:), Fila game straight out the box, I was focused.
tumblr_m4ylfvrct61r95cdfo1_500.gif

Time to go get the funnel cake joint with the strawberries on it, and I'm doing the math on how much of my IHOP check I got left when shorty and my boy run into some nikkas from her school:wtb::pacspit: These nikkas talk to them like my light ass ain't even there. She introduces me, and these nikkas hit me with the:stopitslime:
tumblr_lgouk9h2YA1qcfba3o1_500.gif

I step to all 3 like :demonic: "naw, for real...we together is that cool??" One of the dudes has a exceptionally :jawalrus: look on his face, but they shake up and leave without incident, meaning I don't get lumped up. My friend from this point in tries to talk me into not taking her to seriously, and be careful. Obviously it didn't strike him I was this open. A WEEK later I get a we got to talk call. She goes into confession that utterly changed me: One of the dudes was a ex, they talked and decided they needed to meet face to face and talk on top of each other with no clothes on, but "nothing happened":ufdup: I had paid for everything that day, and was emotionally broke from being so gone in the head I never saw signs of being played. Good thing is, that's my last story like that:win: