What's the most Thirsty **** you've ever done?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Chris deezy back with another 5 star thread :wow:

We've all had our thirsty moments, wack nikkas gonna come in & act like they haven't though :comeon:

Come in and post yours.

I'll start.

my freshman year of HS, I got a girls number & it was in my phone but not saved, so I looked at my phone a few minutes later & saw the last 2 numbers were missing (must've rubbed against my pockets) :bryan:

I called every number ending from 01-99 because she was so fine :bryan:

I didn't even end up finding her :to:

Still :snoop: to this day

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was so thirsty, I remember this girl and I having a fall out so I hit her sister up and got her number. Done so much thirsty ass shyt is ridiculous.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BREH I CUT A GIRL'S MAMA'S GRASS ALL SUMMER. LAWD THAT GIRL WAS FINE. DAMN SHAME SHE TURNED OUT TO BE CRAZY... :snoop:

WASN'T A TOTAL LOSS THOUGH. HER MOTHER PUT ME ON TO HER COUSIN AND I WAS WITH HER FOR A FEW YEARS.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Chris deezy back with another 5 star thread :wow:

:russ:

I'll follow the thread tho. Mine would have to be picking this chick up from her BF house after he hit and bringing her to my house and not hitting cause my dad was home :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Never understood how you could be thirsty. Focus on women who want you. Don't play yourselves.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3YUJzvi3I]Big Moe - Get Lonely Too - YouTube[/ame]

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I joined Facebook when I was about 15 or 16 and then proceeded to try to get nekked pics off of this one girl. Damn near begging. It's quite possible I did beg. Thinking back on it I'm always like :wow: never again.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Never understood how you could be thirsty. Focus on women who want you. Don't play yourselves.

It's a part of growing up, I think. I don't see how you could stay thirsty, though. If you're still trying to get at girls on instagram when you're 25, writing them poems and shyt, then you're pretty much a lost cause.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man I was like 19...I had this bad lightskin broad I was diggin for a minute at my crib finally...We just had conflicting schedules and could never bump into eachother at the same time...she was on my dikk, but this particular day, she wasn't tryna do nothin cuz she was on her period...

Mann brehs....I wanted that bish somethin SERIOUS. And you know when you feenin, and all you start thinkin wit is ur dikk... :sadcam: I coulda fukked another bish, but SHE was HERE and NOW.... I HAD to have her :noah:

Shorty was like "I would but... :whoa: I'm on my period."

She waited til we was laying in my BED, and I was rubbin all over her to tell me this :snoop: I didn't even really believe her...

Kissed all over her neck, rubbed on them t*ts for a few mins, and slow stroked that bish wit nothin but the head of my dikk, while the tampon was still in her.... :yeshrug:

I got mines & threw her disgusting ass in the bushes shortly thereafter. :jawalrus:

:whew:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I found a bytch I knew from back during the HS days on FB and she was looking :ohlawd: So I hit up a mutual friend and told her to inbox ol girl my number:shaq: I checked on ol girl FB page the next day and she had a status saying "really wish ppl would stop inboxing me numbers like I really want to talk to nikkas from years ago like that" Even though it wasn't specific I was inside like
best-cry-ever-intervention-o.gif
Another thirsty time was during my 21st Bday i was fukked up off of 3 wise men shots (jose cuervo, jack daniels, and some other shyt) and was chilling with pawgs who I could have smashed with no issue. Who did I end up fukking? Some fukking big ass cac bytch who played center from the community college basketball team. Raw I might add:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I was like 19...I had this bad lightskin broad I was diggin for a minute at my crib finally...We just had conflicting schedules and could never bump into eachother at the same time...she was on my dikk, but this particular day, she wasn't tryna do nothin cuz she was on her period...

Mann brehs....I wanted that bish somethin SERIOUS. And you know when you feenin, and all you start thinkin wit is ur dikk... :sadcam: I coulda fukked another bish, but SHE was HERE and NOW.... I HAD to have her :noah:

Shorty was like "I would but... :whoa: I'm on my period."

She waited til we was laying in my BED, and I was rubbin all over her to tell me this :snoop: I didn't even really believe her...

Kissed all over her neck, rubbed on them t*ts for a few mins, and slow stroked that bish wit nothin but the head of my dikk, while the tampon was still in her.... :yeshrug:

I got mines & threw her disgusting ass in the bushes shortly thereafter. :jawalrus:

:whew:

Any real nikka has said "fukk it " and fukked a bytch on her period:skip:

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
I found a bytch I knew from back during the HS days on FB and she was looking :ohlawd: So I hit up a mutual friend and told her to inbox ol girl my number:shaq: I checked on ol girl FB page the next day and she had a status saying "really wish ppl would stop inboxing me numbers like I really want to talk to nikkas from years ago like that" Even though it wasn't specific I was inside like
best-cry-ever-intervention-o.gif
Another thirsty time was during my 21st Bday i was fukked up off of 3 wise men shots (jose cuervo, jack daniels, and some other shyt) and was chilling with pawgs who I could have smashed with no issue. Who did I end up fukking? Some fukking big ass cac bytch who played center from the community college basketball team. Raw I might add:wow:

My nikka that's a dream scenario for most of these coli dudes

ynfgj.jpg