What’s the most effective Martial art?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dirty Boxing
Muay Thai
Some form of grappling

I took Krav for a while and a lot of it is bullshyt but some of it is amazing. Best thing we did was spar though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Boxing is superior in footwork, evasive dodging, and countering than any other martial art

A boxing background will make you better at everything

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Hmmm.. What happens when a boxing ass nikka is tussled to the ground.. Do they still stick with boxing techniques?

:russ:

Taking a fight to the ground is dumb. One of the boxing homies will kick you in the head and it's over. That said, it's best to mix.

I've started boxing already, will take Judo once this Corona thing goes away

(Just my ignant-ass opinion.)

The OP assumes dude you're fighting has no friends. BJJ sounds great until you start getting stomped by dude's homeboy. Lotta places I wouldn't want to roll (streets with broken glass and shyt on em, etc).

Boxing/MT/Kickboxing are all great, assuming you have space and your opponent can't fight either. @FabTrey hit the nail on the head, what if the CAC you just ethered was on that Iowa wrestling team? Boxing may not help you if he takes you down before you can knock him out. If the dude you're fighting is in a higher weight class and has hands, you might be fukked.

Gun-fu sounds great too until you catch a murder or attempted murder case.

Best bet is to either train in MMA/Martial arts used frequently in MMA (wrestling, sambo, bjj, mt, boxing, kickboxing, judo), be skilled in them, and never get caught lacking without a tool or being by yourself.

Since we talking self defense, a Knife will stop 99.9% of fights. Even with zero training you're way more lethal with a knife unless you're going against elite tier martial artist

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Boxing, but you gotta have a very good foundation if you wanna stand a proper chance against the above average cats that use different styles.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Boxing
And or
Muay Thai

With
Brazillian Jiujitsu
And or wrestling

And advanced gun accuracy.
This has to be it, if you can’t grapple and only have hands somebodies going to alarm you and if you can only wrestle going against somebody good on their feet they’ll just stay away unless their in a close corner.