What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Black mens obsession with thick/curvy and having a big ass has made our women lazy and given them a green light not to keep themselves in shape and fueled the BBL craze
Breh, I KNOW they’re about to roast you:whew:

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Another one. Well my main most controversial take

Mentally ill people, more often than not, are a burden on society. And mentally ill people who are prone to having violent episodes should be put away somewhere for good if they can’t control themselves

Are you sure that you can handle being alone for that long breh ?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Anyone seriously identifying as a different gender than what they were born as, needs to be placed in a mental institution.

And sometimes you might have to paint the city red in order to show people in charge that you're not going to just sit down and take getting fukked over for their benefit. We just have to stop broadcasting every single movement to everybody everywhere. The goal should be to do your thing and get outta there before them people show up

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I'd get the boot from this site. Lemme just say that
But the truth is the truth

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
  • There's life beyond this planet and different creators besides the man above
  • There is a war on education to eliminate the chances for humanity to get a piece of the elitist feast
  • The gaming industry peaked with the PS3/360/Wii
  • Koalas are not extinct as the numbers are fiddled for money laundering purposes :mjpls:
Breh gaming industry peaking at 360/PS3/Wii is low-key true. Barely any creativity since then. A lot of games are better looking sequels of 360/PS3 games. I'll add DS/PSP for handhelds.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh gaming industry peaking at 360/PS3/Wii is low-key true. Barely any creativity since then. A lot of games are better looking sequels of 360/PS3 games. I'll add DS/PSP for handhelds.
Not to mention the best and most popular MMORPG's and games like League of Legends popping off around that time.

It really was the golden era. Tail end of PS2 and those consoles were a whole other tier, so maybe 2001 to 2012 were peak.

Last edited:

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. If you kill a innocent person during a crime, you are immediately put to death within 3 months…. How the fukk a lot of these motherfukkers get 10/20/30 years and get a second chance in life for killing a innocent kid, man/woman, grandmother or grandfather

2. Welfare/section 8 should be taken away from chicks whose not even trying to find work but just laying up having kids

3. You are required to marry the person you have a kid with and must stay with that person for a minimum of 10 years… a whole lot of motherfukkers will be responsible now

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Bisexuality" in men does not exist. You are either a fakkot or a sexual compulsive deviant and people should not trust you around children.
This shyt always kills me. It's like folks can't possibly wrap their mind around someone being attracted to both sexes.

You should have to make a certain amount of money to be able to have children. Poor people shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce

:unimpressed:
You're going to police people's natural desire to reproduce? Especially the poor who have much less to lose than you? Good luck

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were born with a penis, YOU ARE A MALE…..it doesn’t matter what you “feel” like. The facts are the facts. If I “feel” Chinese when I am clearly black, people wouldn’t take me serious. Yet ppl think they can play dress up & we’re all supposed to play along smh