What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Pineapples belong on pizza
Chicago pizza << NY pizza
Fixed 😑 Even Chicagoans know NY Pizza >>

Don't do that to yourself. Y'all got the Italian beef on lock ⏸️.

Also, marry a woman based on character, skills, traits, personality, credit >> looks.

Trust me, life will be peaceful and you'll be rich.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why? If you've involved yourself in criminal activities and find yourself facing incarceration wouldnt your best next step forward towards change be taking accountability for your own actions rather than trying to absolve yourself of personal accountability and dragging others down with you?
I'm talking about the broader definition of snitching.

If you witnessed a crime, report it. Don't let murdering scumbags and rapists off the hook

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most low income black people don't even try to move up in life. No attempts to do good in school, join a trade, get certs, or go to the military. They are dumb, lazy, and content.
This applies to poor people in general, has nothing to do with race.

But I agree, and I kinda feel like its a manufactured problem. They need poor people to be content with low skill service industry jobs because that's what most jobs in this country are.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I have got a sport related one

Takeaway the off the ring stuff, speaking strictly boxing. Lennox lewis is on par, if not better than Ali and if the two fought in their prime (impossible I know)
I would put my money on lennox
I hate Lenox Lewis p*ssy ass but in real boxing circles they refer to him as the greatest not their favorite but the best/most accomplished.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
  • There's life beyond this planet and different creators besides the man above
  • There is a war on education to eliminate the chances for humanity to get a piece of the elitist feast
  • The gaming industry peaked with the PS3/360/Wii
  • Koalas are not extinct as the numbers are fiddled for money laundering purposes :mjpls: