What's The Most 6/10 Game You've Ever PLAYED?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The first Assassins Creed. I would image the franchise only got worse from there but I was out before then
Like a lot of good franchises the first game was hyped because of potential...you play the game and be like "damn if they fix this shyt in the second game that shyt would be fire"

We've see it time and time again. Demons souls, Dbz budokai tenkaichi, etc. They did that with Assassins creed 2. I view Hogwarts Legacy in the same vein.

Edit:
Actually you know what imma add Hogwarts Legacy to this thread as a 6/10 game.
Once you realize none of your choices matter and you can use dark arts spells and no one gives a shyt it kinda ruin the experience. This was a perfect opportunity to add a morality system...
The stats system could've been better as well...wand choice and house didn't matter it kinda soured the experience. Plus combat got repetitive and wasn't varied enough

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Def Jam Icon. Boring fukked up uninspiring slow gameplay with good graphics. The fact that Fight for NY was one of the GOAT fighting games it might even drop Icon to the goddamn 5/10
nikka that game is a 2/10 at best...shytty ass game that effectively killed the franchise

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
nikka that game is a 2/10 at best...shytty ass game that effectively killed the franchise
Yeah maybe you're right. Though I'd give 2/10 to a really garbage games like Backyard Wrestling that were nearly unplayable from a technical standpoint.

EA Games however can finish off the franchise even if their last game was decent. Like the NBA Street Homecourt. Sure it was no vol 2 or 3, but it was decent enough to continue the series.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
250px-YuYuHakushoDarkTournamentCover.jpg

:mjgrin:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeah maybe you're right. Though I'd give 2/10 to a really garbage games like Backyard Wrestling that were nearly unplayable from a technical standpoint.

EA Games however can finish off the franchise even if their last game was decent. Like the NBA Street Homecourt. Sure it was no vol 2 or 3, but it was decent enough to continue the series.
That's fair.

Maybe a 4-5/10 is more appropriate then. It wasn't unplayable, they just nerfed the gameplay by taking away everything that made the previous games legendary :mjcry:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah LA Rush :russ: fukk this game

It had some interesting storyline ideas, nice looking city, but the driving sucked, like really shytty controls.

This was around the time Midnight Club 3 and NFS Most Wanted were released. No damn way you was playing LA Rush over those.