What's The Most 6/10 Game You've Ever PLAYED?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Callisto Protocol

Vx8E2SJ.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Spiritfarer_-_Gwen_Trailer

Look...the game had me at the first half.

• Amazing graphics
  • beautiful soundtrack
  • Interesting story (I love spiritual/afterlife type of stories)
What could go wrong :ehh:

40 HOURS LATER!

• So many fukking fetch quests and tedious tasks
  • Some of the spirits were so unlikable and downright obnoxious (The bull and that fukking bird get fukk off to the deepest pits of Hades)
  • The plot becomes extremely pretentious overdone dialog that comes off as ramblings of people who never endured true pain
  • Nothing seems rewarding (after the first few souls you send off...it's like you want to speed this slog ass game up)
  • Game mechanics felt rushed and needed time in the oven
It hurts because this game has been on my radar for quite some time. Thankfully, I copped it when it was like 3 dollars and quite frankly, I want my week back.

This is the type of game that pisses me off because of the critical acclaim reviews. They gloat about the art direction, experience, and etc...but this is not a damn video game at all. This is just visual art with video game mechanics slapped to it. Its a cheap poly to avoid lowering the price of the game because the higher the price, the more content you get.

Yet, as you peel back the layers, you get an undercooked 10 dollar game on the level of Journey and Flower, which are perfect examples of "art interaction" type of games.

This "cozy" shyt is starting to get redundant :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The first Assassins Creed. I would image the franchise only got worse from there but I was out before then

I felt the same about the first game but AC:2 was arguably the best game in the series and one of the best open world games of its generation. A legit classic. Series has been annual cash grab status for a while though outside of Orgins which was pretty dope as well, but that was the first time in a while they hadn't done an annual release and took 2 years for development

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Crash Bandicoot Wrath or Cortex
WWE 2K22
Mass Effect 4
Devil May Cry 2

This is challenging. I think a 6 for me is games where the game functions as it should but it is lacking something.

It is just not particularly enjoyable but at the sametime not boring either.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Def Jam Icon. Boring fukked up uninspiring slow gameplay with good graphics. The fact that Fight for NY was one of the GOAT fighting games it might even drop Icon to the goddamn 5/10

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crash Bandicoot Wrath or Cortex
WWE 2K22
Mass Effect 4
Devil May Cry 2

This is challenging. I think a 6 for me is games where the game functions as it should but it is lacking something.

It is just not particularly enjoyable but at the sametime not boring either.
A childhood favorite of mine :mjcry:

Loken

All Star
Daps
211411.jpg

thought that shyt would be like the wwf games on N64 boy was i wrong :gucci: