Whats the longest you put in work and still get no puss?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I work w/ her, but still ima take this L. Told her lets just be friends:pachaha:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
What the hell is wrong with some of y'all nyggaz. Waitin 8months to smash? :why: Waitin 1 month is way too long. Obviously the chick isn't that sexually attracted to u or u don't have enough swag/game to close the deal. Chix like confident dudes, dudes who take charge. Females are natural followers, so if u come off as lame, with a lack of confidence and unsure of yourself, then a chick is more likely to put your azz in the friend zone. I have never waitied more that 2 dates/2 times kickin it with a female before hittin. Anytime after that, I'm throwin up the deuces on the chick if she ain't fuccin.

Some of y'all nygaz gotta go harder on these females and stop bein so passive and allowin yourself to slip into the simp/friend zone[/QUOTE :lawd:

Daps
More power to u then mama if u can land simps that will simp for u and not get laid:manny:

:smugdraper:

wouldnt you like a female simp who cooked for you, cleaned up after you, always bought u stuff, didn't pester you about anything :leon:

everyone wants a simp

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:smugdraper:

wouldnt you like a female simp who cooked for you, cleaned up after you, always bought u stuff, didn't pester you about anything :leon:

everyone wants a simp

Yes! But most likely in that situation, the chick that's doin all that for me is gonna be my main chick(wifey). And I'm gona be doin the same stuff for her. But some dude that hasn't even smashd a chick yet and he's cookin,cleanin up for a chick, buyin flowers, washing her car, buyin a chick hella gifts etc is a discrace:snoop:

And no, everyone does not want a simp. Do femles really respect simps? NO.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Were you guys really putting in work or were in in the friendzone?

There should be some kind of progression. (I'm not talking about jumpoffs, but girls with wifey potential)

2nd or 3rd date: kiss - 1st base
4th or 5th date: groping and french kissing - 2nd base
7th or 8th time chilling: Cuddling, heavy groping, kissing, private parts touching - 3rd base
9th date: Happy ending (Sacrifice fly)
10th date: Grandslam Homerun in 9th inning!!!

ken_griffey_jr_slide.jpg

10th date? Y'all nikkas taking bytches out 10 dates before hitting? I have a chick I was dealing with for like 18 months and ain't even take her ass out on 10 dates.

I'm not even gonna mention waiting 8 months-2 years for some ass.

Y'all nikkas man :snoop:

If I ain't hit after like 6 weeks I'm ghost. And that's after 2 dates, MAX. The longest I waited was like 2 months, and that was with my current girl. Only reason I waited that long was because she was a virgin.

Diamond313

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
I feel you man.

I worked with this girl I really liked. She was damn fine :ohlawd: with a nice personality too. When I first met her I had a girl, but I knew I liked her more. Went out with her a couple of times and she tried to kiss me, although she had a boyfriend as well. Held it off, thinking I don't wanna cheat on my girl :snoop: While I knew I liked her waaaay more. Stupid principles:why:

Then after a few weeks my girl broke it up. And the girl from my work was already telling about other guys she liked and problems with her man.

Now I'm like:ufdup: already more than a year in the Zone:deadrose: