Whats the longest you put in work and still get no puss?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
And when did you decide to call it quits?

I'm bout be at 8 months, 5 months of hard work on this female and i still ain't get no puss. Farthest i got is to make out with her and i can do that damn near anytime, but she still ain't giving me no puss:wtf:. We're not a couple but i'm pretty sure i'm sharing her.

Depending on these next few days is gonna decide if i'ma call it quits or not. But all that time wasted:noah:, my pride and ego wont let me take that L if necessary:damn:

Hol up :huhldup:!!! This nikka thought he was talking to a chick who wasnt having sex for 8 months?:what:

OF COURSE YOUR SHARING HER :comeon:

Ron-weasley-wtf.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yea how can you be trying to get in them guts and it still take 8 months or longer....says alot about your game...
Those broads with personal restrictions on how long it takes to do shyt are dying to toss that bs out the window just feed em a lil bs and if that dont work drop sumn in there glass when they in the washroom...should never take anymore than a few weeks tho...

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:heh:
I swear i aint been goin hard the whole 8 months, so most likely she was fukkin.
I'm talkin bout now after i broke that kissing/touching zone (which i only been doin for 2 months or so?). she most likely still fuccin lol.

yall nikkas giving me shyt, but damn breh i already fucced up bc i got emotions evolved and i work in the same command as her.

my pride wont let me quit until i hit

and i kno there are nikkas on this site that put in work longer than i have and still never hit:stopitslime:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
and i know u nikkas not talkin, my body count still higher than most yall nikkas and i'm boutta turn 22, via that other thread:pachaha:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Im hard on my females ( potential wifey or not). To be serious, ill give them one call and one text. If i get a wiff that your fronting im going to delete you and move on to the next one. If we pass that initial connection maybe a couple weeks. I just dont have time to play the waiting gaame when the next female is ready and willing. plus what happen if you wait and its not what you expect.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be honest
if i meet a female and i get a vibe or i know she the type to put that shyt on hold im smashing somebody else regardless of the wait period so i dont pay attention how long it takes.

Her dumbass might think im waiting on her thats her own fault to be honest :ufdup:

any female i date i aint exclusive and i tell em straight i do me and you do you and one of em i remember clearly thought i wasn't messing around at all. She thought she had that bomb ass shyt that i was waiting for when i wasn't anyways. i told her i aint just talking to you im talking to other females and she was like na u aint u want me too much :yawn:

think it took like a few months for me to smash but it was so fukking funny how it came about

it was on my birthday and i had pink eye in both eyes so i couldn't go to club at all i was pissed and she was in okinawa for a weekend and felt bad for me supposedly so she flew in and shyt to my place. it was the first time she was ever at my place. she was looking sexy as usual though had this nice silk coat on so i lay down and she see's my eyes PINK AS shyt :sadbron:

she took coat off and only had her vicky secrets on had me like :ohmy: u came on the train just with that on and she said YES JUST FOR YOU. i was like HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

i broke her ass off BUT HERE IS THE KICKER that shyt was so wack i didnt really enjoy it at all i was thinking to myself thank god i got common sense and not a simp and waited just for her ass to smash and got some ass from diff females this whole time

ANYWAYS she was like i wanna see your cum i wanna feel it i was like fukk i cant get off to this wack shyt (saying it to myself in my head)

then BAM
i saw my lotion bottle on the side of the bed i kept smashing put her face in pillow reached over grabbed the lotion put that shyt on her back put the lotion back down and she said wow that felt warm and smell kinda good :laugh:

she then said let me see it i was uh ok so i wiped it off her back put it in my hand and her DUMBASS PUT IN HER MOUTH had me DYING :smh:

she was like you stuff smells and taste good i go CUZ I EAT FRUITS ALOT and she was like OH OK

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Running on 13 years breh :no:

This friend of mine, a thick ass jamaican chick. Been putting in work since '99 :sad:. She locked me in the friends zone nd threw away the key.

Oh Sacha won't you please let me hit that and plant a seed? :noah:

I've put in so much time through all your ups and down with your boyfriends and marriage and divorce I've been there for you through it all :why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And when did you decide to call it quits?

I'm bout be at 8 months, 5 months of hard work on this female and i still ain't get no puss. Farthest i got is to make out with her and i can do that damn near anytime, but she still ain't giving me no puss:wtf:. We're not a couple but i'm pretty sure i'm sharing her.

Depending on these next few days is gonna decide if i'ma call it quits or not. But all that time wasted:noah:, my pride and ego wont let me take that L if necessary:damn:

Leave it alone. Shes gonna give it up in 2 weeks with the next man. If shes not a virgin you have to ask yourself, what are you doing, and why. Women dont wait 8 months if they've already been smashed. Shes tooling you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Running on 13 years breh :no:

This friend of mine, a thick ass jamaican chick. Been putting in work since '99 :sad:. She locked me in the friends zone nd threw away the key.

Oh Sacha won't you please let me hit that and plant a seed? :noah:

I've put in so much time through all your ups and down with your boyfriends and marriage and divorce I've been there for you through it all :why:

:whoo::ufdup:

Anyway, I've never gone more than a month. Maybe I sleep with floozies, who knows.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:whoo::ufdup:

Anyway, I've never gone more than a month. Maybe I sleep with floozies, who knows.

I get depressed when i think about it breh. At first i just wanted to hit it. Over time ive developed feelings for this woman. Even my ex who i was with for 4 years that went to H.S. with her knew how bad i wanted to hit that ass before we even got together. She even used to make fun of me over it :noah:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
damn... ya'll patient as hell

depends on the chick, if I wanna date her and keep her around for awhile for me it was a month.

but if she a random broad that I just wanna smash, depending on how much we hang out. I'd say a few days

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What the hell is wrong with some of y'all nyggaz. Waitin 8months to smash? :why: Waitin 1 month is way too long. Obviously the chick isn't that sexually attracted to u or u don't have enough swag/game to close the deal. Chix like confident dudes, dudes who take charge. Females are natural followers, so if u come off as lame, with a lack of confidence and unsure of yourself, then a chick is more likely to put your azz in the friend zone. I have never waitied more that 2 dates/2 times kickin it with a female before hittin. Anytime after that, I'm throwin up the deuces on the chick if she ain't fuccin.

Some of y'all nygaz gotta go harder on these females and stop bein so passive and allowin yourself to slip into the simp/friend zone