Whats the longest you put in work and still get no puss?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
And when did you decide to call it quits?

I'm bout be at 8 months, 5 months of hard work on this female and i still ain't get no puss. Farthest i got is to make out with her and i can do that damn near anytime, but she still ain't giving me no puss:wtf:. We're not a couple but i'm pretty sure i'm sharing her.

Depending on these next few days is gonna decide if i'ma call it quits or not. But all that time wasted:noah:, my pride and ego wont let me take that L if necessary:damn:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
thanks to the internet..i have 1 week limit

its usually

number
few text
lets meet up

if she flops twice..fire

on to the next

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Seriously took you 8 months ? I hope you were getting side trim...If thats your primary goal no reason to be waiting that long when broads everywhere giving it up after a week or two...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Seriously took you 8 months ? I hope you were getting side trim...If thats your primary goal no reason to be waiting that long when broads everywhere giving it up after a week or two...
dude probably knows no better. this will be a learning experience for him. my experience wit a chick that took me 11 months to hit was one of the best things to happen to me. when i said fukk it and started ignoring her and treating her like an a$$hole and sending her dik pics is when i got the puss :yeshrug:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
shyt i met her sometime durin fall of 2010, went out a few times, used to link up and smoke all the time, even met her brothers and grandparents (her granddad asked me if i was hittin, had to hit him wit the :beli:) but i never got to fukk. I put the move on her once while we was sittin on her bed smokin but i was cock blocked by a phone call :sadbron:. Thing about it is she talks a good game, i remember runnin into in a club one night, her and her friends had VIP for a birthday party, she took me up there wit her and acted like my girl the whole night, sittin on my lap, dancin on me, we even took lil simp ass pics on the dance floor :snoop:, when the spot closed i told her i was tryin to wake up wit her, she said had to take her cousins home and she would call me when she got to her crib. i went home to eat and wait for her call, woke up on my couch the next morning wit no missed calls :sadcam:. She works in one of the stores i frequent in the mall so i see her from time to time, most recently last week, its always the same thing, we talk, give each other the :shaq: stare, say we need to link up, make sure we got the right numbers for each other, but it never happens

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

dude probably knows no better. this will be a learning experience for him. my experience wit a chick that took me 11 months to hit was one of the best things to happen to me. when i said fukk it and started ignoring her and treating her like an a$$hole and sending her dik pics is when i got the puss :yeshrug:

8 months, and counting:noah:
But yeah i'm gettin side puss, got some new side puss while chillin in the same area as her and then after words went and simped on her:noah:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 years.....she was a virgin and i still never hit.... i took a major L there... i want to cry right now. she prob getting smashed as we speak and im getting my two weeks as we speak. :to:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Were you guys really putting in work or were in in the friendzone?

There should be some kind of progression. (I'm not talking about jumpoffs, but girls with wifey potential)

2nd or 3rd date: kiss - 1st base
4th or 5th date: groping and french kissing - 2nd base
7th or 8th time chilling: Cuddling, heavy groping, kissing, private parts touching - 3rd base
9th date: Happy ending (Sacrifice fly)
10th date: Grandslam Homerun in 9th inning!!!

ken_griffey_jr_slide.jpg

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Were you guys really putting in work or were in in the friendzone?

There should be some kind of progression. (I'm not talking about jumpoffs, but girls with wifey potential)

2nd or 3rd date: kiss - 1st base
4th or 5th date: groping and french kissing - 2nd base
7th or 8th time chilling: Cuddling, heavy groping, kissing, private parts touching - 3rd base
9th date: Happy ending (Sacrifice fly)
10th date: Grandslam Homerun in 9th inning!!!

ken_griffey_jr_slide.jpg

i'm in the same command as this chick
so for the longest it was eh whatever,
last two months been kissing, groping.
i'm stuck on dat, she'll end it before it goes to far:birdman: