Whats the last great superhero theme?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: please breh. MCU movies are the epitome of forgettable scores. 13 movies in and i can't recall a single fukking theme or jingle. nada. :camby:
I never really thought about this till you mentioned it a few times.

Just another thing in a long list of the mediocrity of marvel

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I know a lot of people hate the Fox X-Men movies but the theme is pretty good. When I heard it during the opening credits of Apocalypse it brought a smile to my face.

me too breh. the ottman theme is underrated. not sure i'd call it great though.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
"An Ideal For Hope" is the only answer imo. Marching bands even play it and it was incorporated in the majority of the BvS soundtrack

Edit:

Forgot about this joint :gladbron:

Play this with any fighting game and you'll win, guaranteed :youngsabo:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Avengers theme ain't memorable? :heh: That shyt was epic, thought the movie was meh but that theme sticks with me.

It's the opposite for me. Thought the movie was dope as hell but they gave them a generic ass theme. When I hear Williams or Elfman's shyt, I only think of one thing. When I hear the avengers theme or any other theme listed here (minus Wonder Woman or Zimmer's stuff) I get them conflated with other shyt because they all blend together. There's nothing unique about them that says who they're for

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not that one; that one stood out to me. But you're right about the majority of their scores. :heh:

I remember MOS. Hanz da GAWD :blessed:

Yeah I want more like his superman theme. It says so much about the character and carries an emotional weight to it. The rest of this shyt plays like they don't give a fukk

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Most recent memorable has to be that MOS theme but Williams and Elfmans are more epic and classic. Marvel has yet to produce a classic score.

And I don't understand why. The most memorable music from their movies is either an AC/DC tune or the entire guardians soundtrack which is other people's music.