What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
DBZ Kakarot :scusthov:

paid full price for this trash so even tho I wasn't really feelin it I tried to force my way through it so I feel like I got my money's worth. I was at the Cell saga and hit a point where I had to get Chi Chi some ingredients for dinner. at that point I had what alcoholics refer to as "a moment of clarity" and wondered why I was even playing this shyt even tho I wasn't enjoying it :dwillhuh: then proceeded to hard quit the game and delete it from my harddrive.

life too short to play trash games :coffee: fukk all that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Usually this never happens to me. Actually only happened twice within my recollection, but my most recent regretful purchase would be Shenmue 3. Last game before that that I regretted buying, I at least was able to return for full refund was State of Emergency on the PS2.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I only regret buying games if i end up paying full price for it , which i think i did for the last Call of Duty.
So i regret buying it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe wolfenstein: youngblood

I was pissed cuz every review I read shytted on the game

ignored them and watched a couple of gameplay videos and said the graphics look decent and the gameplay doesn’t look that bad and figured ppl were just hating cuz the two lead characters were female but nah the game was trash lol

I rarely regret the games I play tho... @ most a game may just not live up to my expectations but still offers a decent playing experience

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (PS4). Garbage Bin Tier Graphics. Uninspired Force Abilities. This game has ridiculous Frame Rate drops. Its Graphics are more reminiscent of late PS2 oe early PS3 games. Loading Screens are a chore. Purchased this after someone had claimed it was Top 3 Star Wars games. Others lauded its Fighting Mechanics and said it was EA taking a step to the right direction. Perhaps this perfoms well on Pro, One and PC. However, on PS4 Slim for a price tag of $70 -- this is the worst game I have on my Library. Played it twice and it was fukking shyt. fukk this game Dawg.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nioh -I don’t need that stress in my life, bushes it after the first mission
:hhh:

FF13- that shyt ain’t make not sense to me, watched recaps of 13-2 and 13-3 and that shyt still don’t make no sense to me.
:scust:

Madden- Man they need to give that damn license up. It’s never as fun as NCAA football.

:mjtf: