What's The Hardest Body Part For You To Sculpt?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have size in my quads, but I can't get that 'teardrop' look for shyt.

I also can't build my upper chest, even though I've been focusing on it for over a year now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you aint doing...

1. Squats
2. Deadlifts
3. Weighted Pull Ups
4. Weighted Dips
5. Benching

Dont act surprised your body is lacking.

Cats need to worry about building a decent base before doing all that isolation work.

:blessed: the gospel except you are missing my go to the overhead press just those lifts/movements alone and toss in some accessories and occasional cardio you are g2g.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've always had a problem with chest but it's coming along. All the my other upper body parts are pretty easy to sculpt for me tbh. For lower body i've always been pretty strong but not much definition.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've always had a problem with chest but it's coming along. All the my other upper body parts are pretty easy to sculpt for me tbh. For lower body i've always been pretty strong but not much definition.
Chest is tricky. I've learned the more weight you lose, the bigger it looks. Fat makes the chest look worse than any other body part.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Been doing calf raises everyday for a month. I've noticed some growth and I see that "nutsack" formation coming out.

:blessed:

Motivated me to keep going.

Overtraining my ass.
I just got done doing seated calf raises. I put 90 lbs on each side. I do them about twice a week. Salute to your dedication chief :salute: I think you should do them every other day to let the muscle grow in recovery but if you're seeing gains :manny:

Last edited: