Whats the greatest 'oh shyt!' moment youve experienced in gaming?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

fist-pump.gif

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
as a kid we had the ps1 and one of my older cousins (20s) brought a ps2. I went to his house and started up gta 3 and made all the smileys within the first 5 minutes. Then I vincemcmahonorgasm.gif'd when fido gave the bird to some car that was beeping at him.

that game was revolutionary.

also donkey kong on the snes had some :ohhh: moments.

edit: this reminds me of my childhood: downloading and burning your own games on the chipped ps2 was :ohlawd: . i had that shyt worked out down to a tee to make sure the games were burnt perfectly.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
In MGS1 when Naomi was revealed to be a traitor :damn:

Master is really Liquid :damn:

Grey Fox death :damn:

Just MGS1 as a whole was one big oh shyt moment for me

:mjcry:

when I worked out how you have to beat that mantis dude :hhh: but then when he said before dying that he knew how you defeated him :picard:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
For me, probably when i beat bionic commando on NES

Getting street fighter 2 on snes

getting tekken 2 on ps1

getting a ps2

but in recent memory? had to be playing gears of war 1 for the first time, i was blown away in 2006

but without a doubt i gotta say , that last battle on mass effect 1 was the epitome of epic, one of the greatest battles ever.

honorable mention for grand theft auto 4, i know its not popular with alot of yall, but i loved the soundtrack as well as the graphics, it was impressivve for me in 2008

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
SPOILER alert for zelda windwaker...but my greatest oh shyt moment wud have to be when link drove the master sword through ganon's skull at the end of windwaker :whoo:....that shyt was so unexpected and even tho there was no blood that still left a gruesome scar in my mind man like did ganon really deserve that?:damn::pachaha:
#1 when i put the sword back in the pedestal in OOT right after turning big i thought i fukked my cousins game up i was sick :sadcam: i called them nikkas like yo i turned back into a kid they said nikka how u do that ? :gucci: i said idk i just put the sword back and it happened they was like nikka we pullin up in 5 min...:dame:....safe to say that obviously that was posed to happen but it was still a "O shyt moment"

#2 seein wiz pig for the first time in diddy kong racing a young nikka face was like :dwillhuh: who is this fat ass nikka

#3 seeing anima summon in FFX :dame:

#4 when u get to the water temple OOT :why:

#5 gears of war graphics

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
when sully first pop up in uncharted 2

when Kai got murked in enslaved

leaving the vault in fallout 3

when yes man snitched on everybody in fallout nv (hilarious)

first time using summon in ffta

finding out about Joshua in trails in the sky

when the second Colossus comes crashing through the wall

"return to Shadow Moses"

first time seeing those neon baddies in infamous...ill shyt

growing as big as the screen in Mario 3d land

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
I have a few, some were mentioned. I'll start from way back and come to current.

- Arcade, beating the bonus level in Shinobi w/o trying

- NES, Mega Man 2, gameplay and Music, Ninja Gaiden 2, 1st stage music set you up

- NES, advancing past the underwater bomb level in TMNT (A game that was difficult for no reason at all)

- Saving the princess trolling in SMB (they call it trolling/ getting played now...back then you just got jipped)

- SEGA games that all ended with a generic 'Game Over' screen (True arcade ports, lol, just snatch your coins)

- Ghouls and Ghosts on Genesis, all that work on the 1st playthrough to be told to do it all over again

- returning the SNES version of EA sports games because they were superior on the Genesis

- SNES, MK 2, SF 2, The original IP games, the play it loud era (embracing adult themed games)

- PS1, MGS ...the entire game(forced all developers to harness the power of the system, created a new market of gamers)

- PS2, GTA Series

- XBox 360 - Online experience

That's enough for now, I'm still at the office